Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on muh so-called "Thot Patrol/Police"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
JFL at these normie gymbros calling each other "king". :feelskek: The funny part is they unironically think they are making an impact on the thots. Just as delusional as MSTOW :feelskek:

They report whores, harass their parents and take their money - they are based for hurting women. Everyone that throws only a tiny stone in their path is a friend of mine. Even if they just make them uncomfortable on social media for a few seconds it is worth it. Whenever I hear that someone feels inconvenienced by based males it is a tiny victory.

MSTOWs are based too. But they should just say that it is an individual decision for them and nothing that has social consequences on a wider scale by making women think about their behavior. In fact they want undesired males to remove themselves from so(y)ciety so you are giving into their wants, but if it gives a man inner peace it's justified. Hurting yourself just to own so(y)ciety is bullshit. They should swallow the black pill though and drop their feelings of superiority. Then we can unify the Manosphere.

Last edited:
They report whores, harass their parents and take their money - they are based for hurting women. Everyone that throws only a tiny stone in their path is a friend of mine. Even if they just make them uncomfortable on social media for a few seconds it is worth it. Whenever I hear that someone feels inconvenienced by based males it is a tiny victory.

MSTOWs are based too. But they should just say that it is an individual decision for them and nothing that has social consequences on a wider scale by making women think about their behavior. In fact they want undesired males to remove themselves from so(y)ciety so you are buying into their wants, but if it gives a man inner peace it's justified. Hurting yourself just to own so(y)ciety is bullshit. They should swallow the black pill though and then we make a based Querfront.
Entitled women shouldn't be tolerated ofcourse but these guys' actions have very little to no impact on said women anyways. They're just like MSTOW - they don't like thots but are obssesed with them lel.

Last edited:
why tf should men be allowed to call each other kings? it just shows that you got your priorities straight

why tf should men be allowed to call each other kings? it just shows that you got your priorities straight
Sounds like a parody of how whores call each other queens. Even though there’s only 1 queen, not 20000 whore queens.

Sounds like a parody of how whores call each other queens. Even though there’s only 1 queen, not 20000 whore queens.
Literally

View attachment quote-every-man-a-king-but-no-one-wears-a-crown-huey-long-247981,jpeg.webp

JFL at this :feelsclown::feelskek:
Senator huey long every man king 1 a0d171f4f46b5d2b6f715798077a604d

:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
I know right, they should just stand back and do nothing :feelskek:

Amirite?

I know right, they should just stand back and do nothing :feelskek:

Amirite?
Meh
Also don't forget that most of the guys that comment on the Thot Police fb page are Indonesian or Curry guys jfl :feelskek::redpill::feelsclown: Even if you see the Page Transparence one of the admins is from the Philipines. "Stay strong king":feelskek:lmfao

Last edited:
jfl at kings, kings do not spend their time sweating like a bitch.