Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media thoughts on Martial Arts Tricking aka Acrobolix Tricking?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I always wished I could do this type of stuff but never developed the athleticism.

I realize a big factor in having the strength/recover/confidence to do it is being a mesomorph but it seemed like a lot of ectomorph guys got good at it too.

Oh, I was expecting some karate kid getting fucked by her instructor or something.

Amazing. I can't even touch my toes.

I knew this Wing Chun martial artist who had a back operation after doing high kicks. I saw the scar running the length of his back. I don't think the body is meant for these types of kicks and wild jumps.

Last edited:
Very cool. Unfortunately my bodily coordination is on par with a toddler. If I attempted to do anything near that I'd land on my head and break my neck. I can't even play any kind of sports because of my lack of hand-eye/foot coordination and I quit a job at a bar because I could not make drinks fast enough and I kept dropping trays of drinks.

Oh, I was expecting some karate kid getting fucked by her instructor or something.
that comes next but you need skills first to impress the parents so they enroll her in your school
Amazing. I can't even touch my toes.
I assume you mean with straight knees, if you can't even do it w/ bent knees we have some probs to discuss fren
Very cool. Unfortunately my bodily coordination is on par with a toddler. If I attempted to do anything near that I'd land on my head and break my neck. I
same, though I think it's all about progressions, liek first you get basic skills down (ie bodyweight deadlift one example) to build your kinetic chains up and get explosive power

IE if you lack jump height and air time a lot of this stuff just can't be done

the more hang-time one has the more flexibility there is if you can't perform other elemenets explosively enough

that's the prob with me I've neve rreally had overall power or fitness, I mog a lot of landwhale men out there but am still just not approaching a level to try these things

you don't just stat doing backflips, you get shit like squats/deads/chins/legraise etc and then prob plyometrics and all that

in the meanwhile though I do a lot of the tricking "warmup" shit like leg swings and stretching because you don't need to be fit to do that. All that stuff is low-risk and grounded

feel like I'm bruising my tailbone sitting for too long though, need to do some glute-raises

Last edited: