Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on having a female friend?

BakedBeans69

BakedBeans69

Greycel
I’m only friends with a small circle of nerdy guys, but a couple of them are mutual friends with this one girl. Apparently they play Pokemon Unite together on occasion and she’s “pretty chill.” It doesn’t sound like either party is attracted to each other but I’ve heard that its unlikely that guys and girls can be just friends. I’ve never met her and I never asked what she looks like.

Personally, I can’t see myself talking to anyone outside my friend circle let alone a girl. What’s the point really? Most of the foids at my school are bitchy and fake looking. I was honestly taken aback by my friends because they’ve never mentioned this chick before.

Do you think having a female friend is possible? Is it cucked? Will someone eventually wanna fuck the other? They have similar interests but idk if she’s attractive or not.

Fuck you friendshaving piece of shit

Why is it always the Greycels who moggs us all

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

Fakecel trait (aka non-Chad).

I tried, I don't recommend. I was rejected 5 times as a friend including one time being blocked "for being obsessive" on FB by one girl (unfortunately that was my oneitis, but I wasn't able to tell about my feelings).

NO SEXUUU NO RIFUUUU

If she actually cares about you then why not, but if you were truly an ugly male then it wouldn't even be possible. Women hate ugly men with passion and they literally want us to suffer and die

I wish I had one, I would tell her about my problems and she would help me meet girls. Maybe even have pity sex with me.
I was a good friend with my female neighbor as a kid but we stopped hanging out eventually and I never talked with her again, what's a waste

From my experience in life the only way a woman can fit in this circles is either somebody in those circles is her love-interest or boyfriend or boyfriend-soon-to-be.

Or if she is giga-notNT

and one bonus one is that she is attentionMaxxing, that's also possible but usually its a twist between being an attentionWhore and not being NT in some way.

try to stealthily sniff her if she is attractive and looks high-estrogen

beta orbiter cuck

Small group of guys, 1 girl :feelshaha:. I can already tell what sort of dynamic they have. She probably has a love-interest outside the group, with the nerdy guys doting on her.
Yeah. Group of cucks wishing and praying they can date her while she talks to them of her love life problems with chad. If they were based they would force gangbang her

Either she’s ugly as fuck and it’s platonic or the more likely scenario, they’re already into her boyo :feelsjuice: Also imagine playing Pokémon in current year lmao

Small group of guys, 1 girl :feelshaha:. I can already tell what sort of dynamic they have. She probably has a love-interest outside the group, with the nerdy guys doting on her.
The other guy will share none of her interests but I'm sure he has a great "personality"

Fakecel trait to even have friends

friend circle must be nice ngl. Having a female friend is impossible unless the guy mogs her so badly. Every man except for true moggers would date/fuck their female friend if she decided to make a move.

Not a good idea. Will only lead to frustration.

Female friend is only good if she is a friend with benefit, FWB, by letting fuck her or lick/suck her feet.

Have you never had a female friend before?

I actually did have once, at 12.