Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on catcalls

S

SA incel life

Banned
-

This woman received more compliments in one day than me in my entire life. Now I don't know if it was stagged with payed actors or genuine random strangers. And can somebody explain to me why the Majority of the catcallers are niggers?
If i was a girl-I would cut my hair short, wear big loose cloths. and wear no makeup and that will cut-out 90 percent of male attention. I don't understand the female attitude of "I can do whatever i want, memememe hay!"

No way she got catcalled she is too ugky.

Definitely fake.

That video is hilarious, because later someone pointed out that only nonwhites were "harassing" her, so the video became too politically incorrect and go swept under the rug quickly.

I love when SJW shit conflict with itself.

What is there to say on catcalls? Women get a attention everyday and everywhere. Nothing new . Now go back to the rope.

What is there to say on catcalls? Women get a attention everyday and everywhere. Nothing new . Now go back to the rope.
Only the good-looking women who travel in the ghetto areas. The average women is not attractive enough to receive this quantity of catcalls.

That video is hilarious, because later someone pointed out that only nonwhites were "harassing" her, so the video became too politically incorrect and go swept under the rug quickly.

I love when SJW shit conflict with itself.
noiiice

I've been catcalled by many foids in my life but I haven't fucked a single one of them.JFL

easy there, Chad. :chad::chad::chad:

also, its blown out of proportion that video was staged.

This woman received more compliments in one day than me in my entire life. Now I don't know if it was stagged with payed actors or genuine random strangers. And can somebody explain to me why the Majority of the catcallers are niggers?
Actors. It is on youtube. Don't fall for it.