Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on assisted suicide?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
All around the world there are being approved more permissive euthanasia laws in western countries.

Even though euthanasia is clearly being promoted by globohomo in order to not pay old people's retirement so that the government can save money, I actually see it as a good thing, it's better than having people commit rope in painful ways.

Life is mostly boring at best, and unbearable at worst. I think assisted suicide should be legal for anyone at age 25-30+ when mentally stable, because at that age your brain is completely formed already and you can take fully mature decisions.

What do you think about it?:feelswhere:

the normies want all of us subhumans to die so we're just feeding onto their plan if we do that

it's over

I would nevER kill myself with the assistance of normies fuck that shit

All around the world there are being approved more permissive euthanasia laws in western countries.

Even though euthanasia is clearly being promoted by globohomo in order to not pay old people's retirement so that the government can save money, I actually see it as a good thing, it's better than having people commit rope in painful ways.

Life is mostly boring at best, and unbearable at worst. I think assisted suicide should be legal for anyone at age 25-30+ when mentally stable, because at that age your brain is completely formed already and you can take fully mature decisions.

What if you get reincarnated as an even unluckier truecel in the next life :feelsohgod:

Imagine needing assistance when suiciding :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's just a euphemism for what they're actually doing, culling off the undesirables in the population so they don't have to keep sustaining them and giving away precious shekels they could save. Soon they'll just begin mandatory death clinics for anyone who's too much of a burden on the social welfare system and the stability kikes need (incels, NEETs, old people, poor people). It's not a solution to the overall problem, they just want us to think that because it's better for them in the longterm. :feelsjuice:

It's just a euphemism for what they're actually doing, culling off the undesirables in the population so they don't have to keep sustaining them and giving away precious shekels they could save. Soon they'll just begin mandatory death clinics for anyone who's too much of a burden on the social welfare system and the stability kikes need (incels, NEETs, old people, poor people). It's not a solution to the overall problem, they just want us to think that because it's better for them in the longterm. :feelsjuice:
Crazy how the Jews keep changing their plans. A century ago, they wanted to squeeze as much juice out of everyone until they were buried, and now they want to euthanise us as quickly as possible to preserve their resources and also since they've now ai

Yes I know, still would be good to have it there available so that you can think about whether you actually want to do it or not. At least they should legalize it for people with diseases like cancer and stuff, I dunno

Should be fought off your country, lest you end up disabled or grow old and then you're """offered""" to use this """service""".

Should be fought off your country, lest you end up disabled or grow old and then you're """offered""" to use this """service""".
What if I end up homeless? Mr perro sanxe wont give me job or house because im not shitskin

dystopian and heretical. diabolical, evil.

What if I end up homeless? Mr perro sanxe wont give me job or house because im not shitskin
Any existence is better than nonexistence and hell, mang.
Good fucking taste in anime bruh btw.

The Jews like how they privatised the Jails will find a way to make this a way to cash in and make the taxpayers pay

Absolutely totally support it, will never happen in the States though.

I particularly think that all human beings, without exception, have the right to choose whether they really want to stay alive or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back