Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Andrew Tate?

AquaNick500

AquaNick500

Self-banned
-
I can’t stand this bald faggot. He’s been on my TikTok fyp NON STOP for like 6 fucking months. He constantly shits on incels like me for the predicament we’re in, he preaches about “masculinity” when I know he’s a closeted homosexual (I’m very good at picking up on closeted fags I’ve predicted right many times) he talks about “hard work” when he got rich by scamming tons lonely men by putting his thots on WebCams and lying that if they keep sending money, the Thots will link with them. Not to mention his fanbase is the most CRINGE AND RETARDED fanbase on the internet, I think they literally jack off to him at this point. I just want my FYP to go back to being females twerking or WWE or Family Guy clips or something, I’m sick to death of this bald retard.

I can’t stand this bald faggot. He’s been on my TikTok fyp NON STOP for like 6 fucking months. He constantly shits on incels like me for the predicament we’re in, he preaches about “masculinity” when I know he’s a closeted homosexual (I’m very good at picking up on closeted fags I’ve predicted right many times) he talks about “hard work” when he got rich by scamming tons lonely men by putting his thots on WebCams and lying that if they keep sending money, the Thots will link with them. Not to mention his fanbase is the most CRINGE AND RETARDED fanbase on the internet, I think they literally jack off to him at this point. I just want my FYP to go back to being females twerking or WWE or Family Guy clips or something, I’m sick to death of this bald retard.
I’ve only see short clip on him , when he made blackpill point , never watch fully any of his shit:

How does he shat on incel?

Blackpilled redpill scammer

redpill scammer

already forgot about him

You came here yesterday and your first post is: Fuck Andrew Tate and you shame him for being bald.

Can’t be more suspicious.

He insulted Dragon Ball so he deserves a hard slap in the face.

He's useful for spreading the black pill (watch from where the video starts to 34:23, it's like 5 mins):

View: https://youtu.be/W-Wjp5X1EM8?t=1793

Last edited:
He annoys normies so that's based. Could potentially make people more aware to the incels

I’ve only see short clip on him , when he made blackpill point , never watch fully any of his shit:

How does he shat on incel?
Blames us for the predicament we’re in, says shit like “it’s incels fault we don’t get pussy bc we don’t spend 7 days of the week in the gym and have fucking 8 pack” and count our calories and treat females like shit like Chads do and meet all of these females hypocritical standards.

He annoys normies so that's based. Could potentially make people more aware to the incels
How? He shits on incels all the time, he’s almost as bad as Fresh&Fit, everyone said they “preach to incels” too, I checked out their show and all that insecure retard Myron does is shit on incels and defend Chad FuckBoy behavior. Andrew Tate fits in that category as well.

How? He shits on incels all the time, he’s almost as bad as Fresh&Fit, everyone said they “preach to incels” too, I checked out their show and all that insecure retard Myron does is shit on incels and defend Chad FuckBoy behavior. Andrew Tate fits in that category as well.
Thats the thing. News always says he's incel, therefore he's associated (by normies) as "incels" and the incel label gets more attention

Got OP point ,

These guys are blackpill but always on the other side of the fence

Which rich successfull blackpiller who’s endorsed us you know ?

The one who does are poor miserable fucker favorite is Oreoman

Making fun of someone who is bald is like making fun of someone with skin cancer. It’s out of their control and they didn’t want it to happen.

Making fun of someone who is bald is like making fun of someone with skin cancer. It’s out of their control and they didn’t want it to happen.
Oh shut the hell up bro, you and the moron with the Ronald McDonald pfp are both posting racist shit and talking about how “minorities are subhuman” but I can’t make fun of a guy for being bald that constantly makes fun of virgin incel males features?

Oh shut the hell up bro, you and the moron with the Ronald McDonald pfp are both posting racist shit and talking about how “minorities are subhuman” but I can’t make fun of a guy for being bald that constantly makes fun of virgin incel males features?
It’s because Andrew is white. He gets a free pass. Niggers don’t. You must be new here

I can’t stand this bald faggot. He’s been on my TikTok fyp NON STOP for like 6 fucking months. He constantly shits on incels like me for the predicament we’re in, he preaches about “masculinity” when I know he’s a closeted homosexual (I’m very good at picking up on closeted fags I’ve predicted right many times) he talks about “hard work” when he got rich by scamming tons lonely men by putting his thots on WebCams and lying that if they keep sending money, the Thots will link with them. Not to mention his fanbase is the most CRINGE AND RETARDED fanbase on the inte
Reading Art of War give you more insight on how to fuck woman than watching Tate obnoxious video.

Dude, I want to thank you. Because of you I got the motivation to start not ldaring since lurking for two years.
I hope it works out for you. Now don't keep yourself in an "optimistic" mindset though, because you will hit many bumps along the way, and if you aren't looking at life realistically it will be very easy to give up.

My mindset is that I will never stop trying to wealthmaxx, no matter how many years of failure pass, because for me it's all about probability.

My probability of having an enjoyable life if I LDAR and give up is 0%.

My probability of having an enjoyable life if I succeed at wealthmaxxing is 100%

My probability of succeeding or failing is an unknown variable, but I know that if I do nothing and LDAR I have a 0% chance of success.

So it's just logical to always choose the path that has a higher likelihood of improving my life, rather than choosing the path that has a 100% likelihood of remaining in a shitty life.

Good luck.

I’ve seen this post 1,000 times

Watched only a few of his recent videos, I think he's a typical low iq mutt. Got the looks of the white man while the ghetto mentality of niggers.

I’ve seen this post 1,000 times
Anyways, he will most likely be "unpersoned" in the next few months as his horde of 13 year old "redpilled" followers dwindle further after not being able to find his channels. :smonk:

I like him because he is anti-feminist, he is good at triggering feminists who don't know what they're talking about and he is obviously for men's rights. That's all that's important to me in today's environment where people will go with feminist agenda just to get followers. Andrew Tate isn't like that and he has been banned from every single platform because they don't want men to listen to him. I don't understand why many people here say that they don't like him. He has been declared public enemy number one because he is for men's rights. I wish manosphere was more united in supporting such figures.