Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thought process behind "femcels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 34729
  • Start date
Deleted member 34729

Deleted member 34729

RopeyRopeBoy
-
I'm being completely serious here. I'll explain it how I see it, and I'd like some insight from anyone who's interacted with them extensively enough to be able to rationalise their shit.

"Celibate" refers to chastity, as in not partaking in intercourse, right? Now, considering the fact that in every "femcel" space, they have to take steps so these helpless, unwanted women don't have to deal with their DMs being swamped with proposals by prospective partners, how could it possible be the case that they're involuntarily celibate? One thing I will concede here, though, is the potential of them being harmed by one of these suitors (men b vylent and shiett), and therefore they'd be wise to be cautious when interacting with them. Would I be right in thinking this as cause enough for them to block any lane of communication with these men who so obviously do want them, only to scream into the void about how undesirable they are? No! That just doesn't follow.

If you have to ward away suitors, you're celibate because you want to be. Whether that's because you don't want an objectively unattractive man, which is fair, or if it's because your standards are fuck-off high, it doesn't matter all the same. In no logically consistent way can you refer to yourself as involuntarily celibate and shoo away people interested in you.

That's only when taking the word "celibacy" literally, though. Maybe it's the case that they want a serious relationship, and every single DM they got by those men specified that they only wanted to fuck. Not that I think that's the case nor is it even slightly realistic, but that's fair, I'd say. I mean, I think I'd be safe in assuming that if we could choose between the two, we'd choose to be in a loving relationship. The problem with this though, is that niggas will literally cuff anything. Call it anecdotal, but that pig-girl experiment is very much verifiable. Make an account as a woman, with only a black screen as a picture, on literally any long-term dating platform and watch how you receive more messages asking for "dates" or "coffee" than you're going to get in your entire life.

I'm just wandering, solely considering the above example, how do they reconcile these beliefs? Women, can't ever have NO options, and this is also especially the case on the internet --> involuntary celibacy is not a possibility for women. They seem to be fully aware of the premise and that it applies to them, so how do they genuinely believe their bs is coherent? What's the contrived cope?

fem"cel": Chad rejected me so therefore I am invouluntary celibate (proceeds to ignore hordes of average looking simps trying to approach her)
incel: No one has ever treated me like human being and foids always reacted with disgust to my face

Foids love being oppressed, so it is not surprising some call themselves “femcels” despite knowing that femcels cannot possibly exist

If they want to be honest with themselves, the celibate portion of the title needs to be swapped out for something that actually applies. Maybe refuseniks? Femfusenicks?

find me the ugliest, fattest whore in your area. I'll put her on tinder and we'll see if she's actually "femcel":lul:

find me the ugliest, fattest whore in your area. I'll put her on tinder and we'll see if she's actually "femcel":lul:
can u actually do that lol? that’d be sick

They're just volcels/standardcels, just the same as many posters here. Don't believe me? I'll post proof:

Cant exist world where incels and femcels exist at the same time