Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thought of something

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I could look for an illegal immigrant, like a ukranian or a mexican girl and then marry her and she would pay me so she could get citizenship

she would have to have sex with me, and i would get paid too

then hopefully she will fall in love with me by the end and i get a nice roastie for life

whats wrong with this plan?

Involuntarily said:
I could look for an illegal immigrant, like a ukranian or a mexican girl and then marry her and she would pay me so she  could get citizenship

she  would have to have sex with me, and i would get paid too

then hopefully she will fall in love with me by the end and i get a nice roastie for life

It's illegal, she will never want to stay with you, and has very little obligation to even give you starfish sex. What are you going to do, rape her? They will protect her in a sanctuary city and send you to prison even though she isn't a citizen. They will just deport her if she says that it was a greencard wedding while you go to federal. GG life

blickpall said:
Involuntarily said:
I could look for an illegal immigrant, like a ukranian or a mexican girl and then marry her and she would pay me so she could get citizenship
she would have to have sex with me, and i would get paid too
It's illegal, she will never want to stay with you, and has very little obligation to even give you starfish sex. What are you going to do, rape her? They will protect her in a sanctuary city and send you to prison even though she isn't a citizen. They will just deport her if she says that it was a greencard wedding while you go to federal. GG life

You make it sound so attractive.

Also, do I even want to google "starfish sex?"

A Good Friend said:

When the woman (or I guess sometimes Chad) just lays there and gets fucked with no interaction back whatsoever.

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
When the woman (or I guess sometimes Chad) just lays there and gets fucked with no interaction back whatsoever.

You see, this is why I'm all for RealDolls and the like. It's probably as good as I'll get out of a human.

Of course, body temp is a factor, but I can wire her up or something.

>It's illegal,

lol

>she will never want to stay with you,

let me have my delusion

>and has very little obligation to even give you starfish sex.

for citizenship of course she will

>What are you going to do, rape her?

all sex is rape

>They will protect her in a sanctuary city and send you to prison even though she isn't a citizen.

good think im not in cali

>They will just deport her if she says that it was a greencard wedding while you go to federal. GG life

which is against everyone's desires

GG but you are 100% wrong.

Is the citizenship thing even necessarily true in the US?

My cousin married a European, and she didn't magically become an American.

Is it just that they have to let you stay, like a "let's not break up families" type deal?

They're looking to escape from poverty, so you may have a chance.

There's been stories about guys marrying foreign brides, in the end, they get used up, and some of those ladies are doing it to bring some of their families over to where they are. I do think it's an admirable thing for them to do.

You gotta watch your back, if they choose to fuck you over.

blickpall said:
Rofl and you know this from experience? kk

Yes. You can go for the 'everything is wrong with your idea meme' but I told you exactly why you were wrong and you cannot refute it. I've known guys that scored really hot euro babes in colorado and hot mexicans in illinois with this kind of thinking. They're educated and have money because of their student visas.

Involuntarily said:
Yes. You can go for the 'everything is wrong with your idea meme' but I told you exactly why you were wrong and you cannot refute it. I've known guys that scored really hot euro babes in colorado and hot mexicans in illinois with this kind of thinking. They're educated and have money because of their student visas.

With such strong points as "let me have my delusion" and "all sex is rape," I stood no match.

You could filter reality from delusions/trolling. As an admin I thought you'd know better. All sex with incels might as well be rape, attractiveness is the only thing that makes something consensual or not.

But this method is actually not a bad way out of inceldom.

Involuntarily said:
You could filter reality from delusions/trolling. As an admin I thought you'd know better. All sex with incels might as well be rape, attractiveness is the only thing that makes something consensual or not.

Oh shit, the burn! I already told you I'm no match.

Involuntarily said:
But this method is actually not a bad way out of inceldom.

I'm sure that the sex will be very satisfying and overflowing with passion and validation.

I've gotten this offer twice, I said fawk no.

The legal ramifications of marriage are too harsh, and the inevitable divorce would probably rape me.

I'd make it known that I'd expect regular sex, but I wouldn't want to deal with prying it out of her.

I've been in a similar situation, sex for favors or dough, and I had to keep my pimp hand strong in order to get her to pay up.