Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thought Experiment: Chad with major B.O.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
Imagine a Chad that never showered. Smelled like Armpit. Smegma all over his cock. Dirty unwiped butt hole, but still looked like this: :chad:

Would this dirty Chad still slay? Or would he struggle to get laid? Maybe somewhere in the middle?

:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek: funniest question I've seen in awhile

When I imagine the female equivalent for stacie, I'm honestly repulsed.

Last edited:
Foids would love his manstink

:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek: funniest quetion I've seen in awhile

When I imagine the female equivalent for stacie, I'm honestly repulsed.

Would you fuck a stacy (pick your favorite one) but she smelled like armpit, had a yeast infection, and hadn't wiped her ass in months?

No condoms and you have to do anal?

If you wouldn't, I think that would fall under the category of volcel.

There have been documented cases of girls licking Chads spit off of the cement in public, girls turning themselves into fucking candles, girls who literally eat shit, kill puppies, kill babies, etc, you think some B.O will stop a girl for a chance at Chad?

There have been documented cases of girls licking Chads spit off of the cement in public, girls turning themselves into fucking candles, girls who literally eat shit, kill puppies, kill babies, etc, you think some B.O will stop a girl for a chance at Chad?

Shower myth debunked I guess.

If anything, it will just turn them on even more.

Females don’t operate like we do, bro. They are mentally impaired.

Thought Experiment

Cope he will get insane matches from foids