Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Those who were bullied become rich"

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Who came up with this shit? JFL.

Why does anyone believe that suddenly after witnessing the worst of human nature I want to become a betabuxxer and have high status among the same society that treated me like garbage? Even if there are individual cases where this is the case, it would be pretty pathetic.

I don't want to "prove the bullies wrong", I just want to have my damn peace and avoid humans as much as possible.

Just be Bill Gates theory.

it is just another coping mechanism, my suffering must have meant something right? the older you get, you realize your not a special snowflake, that people like yourself have suffered, you were just another victim of life and your suffering meant nothing. you think you are going to use your suffering as fuel to get to your dreams and ambitions, when in fact your past suffering is the biggest hinderance towards them.

Why does anyone believe that suddenly after witnessing the worst of human nature I want to become a betabuxxer and have high status among the same society that treated me like garbage? Even if there are individual cases where this is the case, it would be pretty pathetic.
BASED

I don't want to "prove the bullies wrong", I just want to have my damn peace and avoid humans as much as possible.
It's just a cope so losers like us don't engage in retribution. Sweet little lies to keep the cattle well-behaved.

they become rich in suffering

Redpillcomics4

Unlike what normies tell you bullies don't bully because they are weak, they bully because they are strong.

It basically signals: "I'm so socially successful that I don't need your friendship, I have enough friends and I'm also capable and willing of hurting you and you can do nothing to stop it."

It's the ultimate power trip. These kind of guys usually become very succesful because they understood the importance of power and status very early.

Unlike what normies tell you bullies don't bully because they are weak, they bully because they are strong.
They may be strong but they are still coward faggots, they only pick on people insanely weaker than them, It's like tallfag picking on a midget, takes no balls nor effort to do that and get away with it. They may go into a 1:1 with someone of their same physical features only when they are facing a limit situation. Their ''strenght'' is nothing but product of their genetics.

They may be strong but they are still coward faggots, they only pick on people insanely weaker than them, It's like tallfag picking on a midget, takes no balls nor effort to do that and get away with it. They may go into a 1:1 with someone of their same physical features only when they are facing a limit situation. Their ''strenght'' is nothing but product of their genetics.
You're not wrong. Plus they care about their status/image too much (like women) and want to impress Chad.

Only fucking filth would use these tactics.

it is just another coping mechanism, my suffering must have meant something right? the older you get, you realize your not a special snowflake, that people like yourself have suffered, you were just another victim of life and your suffering meant nothing. you think you are going to use your suffering as fuel to get to your dreams and ambitions, when in fact your past suffering is the biggest hinderance towards them.
Yeah because I keep moving forward

The Only path is Jeffery epistin maxxing everything else is cucked

It basically signals: "I'm so socially successful that I don't need your friendship, I have enough friends and I'm also capable and willing of hurting you and you can do nothing to stop it."

It's the ultimate power trip. These kind of guys usually become very succesful because they understood the importance of power and status very early.
All of them are successful, while I'm failing in every aspect of life.

based