Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those who view suicide as a bad thing don't know what it's like...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
They don't understand how it feels to wake up every day with tiredness in your eyes and disappointment in your heart.
As an incel, you live a life of constant running: from your pain, from the realization that your life lacks any meaning. Your entire goal is to get through the day and onto the next, there's not a trace of joy in your existence.

Our society treats society as something to prevent, but should it not be seen as a mercy? I mean, if dying sounds like a less painful alternative to living another second as you... Why not be allowed the freedom you so desperately seek? I can't say I blame them for their obliviousness though, as your average person has at least something or someone that drives them forward - a reason to get out of bed. We don't though, simply existing is a chore and we're completely alone in this world.

I mean, I'm a truecel and I think suicide is bad.

I don't think suicide is necessarily "bad".
It's just the end of your experience, if anything it's just very selfish but then again everyone is selfish since it human nature.
Suicide is just like deciding to stop buying lottery tickets because you gave up hope on winning and you're tired of paying.

i was pro-suicide till I realized that's what all our harassers want, committing suicide just makes normies happy, they want it. Don't give them the satisfaction

i remember some normie cunt told me 2 years ago that in a couple months id be dead if i continued LDAR'ing, HAHAHA

normies/neurotypical people live in a different world to most of us

Suicide is selfish but forcing someone to live when they don't want to is even more selfish imo