Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Those are the Redditors who call you an unhinged maniac that's a danger to other people

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Tf is that sub:feelswhat:

Tf is that sub:feelswhat:
A sub for roasties to celebrate being able to fuck Chads as much as they can (just don't ask them what they'll do when they'll get old and have nobody there for them in any way, they tend to blabber bullshit when asked that:feelskek:.)

Foids would proudly kill their offspring so that they can fuck an infinite amount of chads without being prevented from doing so. Why do you think that women celebrate en masse ( like in large crowds) when abortion is legalized in their country? Go on reddit, go to the r/childfree or r/prochoice subreddit, and look up the term “abortion”. You would see women celebrating the fact that they killed their own offspring in order to have more time to fuck more chads without any regret or realization of how fucked up they are.

Attachments

• 1707263064690.png
    1707263064690.png
    5 KB · Views: 18
Daily reminder that "mother's instinct" doesn't exist

I really hope i can have children one day :feelsbadman:

They call themselves childfree but then refer to their pets as "furbabies." Its clearly a substitute for a baby.

What a weakling.

Also defending pitbulls. Sign of a true retard.

one 9mm could solve this

I can remember multiple times as a kid where I'm minding my own business and there's some dog wanting to attack me. Fuck whoever wrote that tbh.

The miserables bring down others

I would shotgun lobotomize every pitbull on the planet to save the life of one child.

This can't be a real post surely . This retard should be executed

She hates children because she can’t fuck dogs because of them

Pitbulls are disgusting.

I would like kids. Yes sometimes they piss me off and I have a 2 year old niece and she sometimes gets on my nerves. But I would never yell at her or go crazy or anything. These mfs need to understand that we were all annoying little kids at one point

Brutal dogpill. I bet she was a white foid who got rammed by her pitbull every day. How do you defend canines like that over your own race.

Least retarded reddit user

E6 qNzHXIAQ3iOI

Awww He's smiling :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: (after he mauled a toddler who fucking deserved it!)

lol, atually caring more for stinky deranged pest ridden brutes who will maul human children like there's no tomorrow

redditors are fucking deranged jfl

Must be a peaceful pitbull owner

Every foid that exists now is pumping birth control into their bodies daily to ease period and get creampied by chad tyrone and buster the dog