Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This year's infiltrators are pretty lackluster

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
In the early days of this forum in 2018-2019, infiltrators were dedicated and put effort into passing as real. However most of them eventually got triggered and revealed their true nature after getting confronted within a month or two.

But nowadays its pretty obvious who the infiltrators are. They don't even put any effort into their posts and just lurk for long periods of time without saying anything.

I've got a bunch of potential suspects on my list of users so far.

If any infiltrators are reading this, you cannot escape and your demise is inevitable

Moderation is getting better probably

and nobody seems to care. there are obvious infiltrators here who are yet to be banned.
it's because we are not allowed to complain

Yeah it’s clear as day who is faking the funk. Cough*apoc

In the early days of this forum in 2018-2019, infiltrators were dedicated and put effort into passing as real. However most of them eventually got triggered and revealed their true nature after getting confronted within a month or two.

But nowadays its pretty obvious who the infiltrators are. They don't even put any effort into their posts and just lurk for long periods of time without saying anything.

If any infiltrators are reading this, you cannot escape and your demise is inevitable
im gonna work with the admins to catch and ban them. im pretty sure i have a foolproof idea, hesitant to explain for obvious reasons.

@Rhaast seems kinda sus

Name them and I shall consider permaneantly banning them from our realm. :feelshehe:

"In the name of @Uggo Mongo of the House Mongo, the First of his Name, King of the Incels and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Primordial Chad Kingdoms and Protector of the Incel Realm, by the word of Fat Link of the House Zelda, Lord of Ronald McDonald Clown college and Warden of the North, I do sentence any of them to a permanent banning.” :feelsclown:

You've regained some of your "2020 Vigor", I see...

some i imagine just want to sit back with the access to read the forums. I would also imagine a large majority are too bitch made to even go toe to toe with the majority of users here.

I would also imagine a large majority are too bitch made to even go toe to toe with the majority of users here.

In my original state, I would've done so for entertainment(Non-Ascension).

The years still young...

Seems like you remember the original maycel invasion.

Not surprised at all something will always slip.