Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Glowies are all infiltrators

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I used to think glowies are edgy incels, but if you read @incel god posts you can see that she posts too much glowie stuff, they do this in order to fit in quickly, their posts also starts with " foids are really bad" " foids are evil", instead of posting about themselves and their INCELDOM if any gray posts how foids are evil, then it's most probably a infiltrator trying to fit in with forum as soon as possible. Once they set in they stop foid hate posting for a while

I just post venting posts then leave.

You are somewhat right forsen

um no glowies are from the FBI/CIA

AHHHH I NEED SEX FROM HER IMMEDIATELY

Yeah, when they are just mindlessly hating on women it’s suspect af.

“let’s rape foids, am i right boys?”
“I hate women, they suck”
(Insert random pedophilic comments and justifications)

Somehow when it comes to IT, pedophilia is always brought up. Wonder why?

I just post venting posts then leave.
Yup, Death to all foids. The best method of drawing out foids is just watching to see who white knights like incel god here because overall there goal is to subvert the system jewish style. But the thing is bluepillers and foids are unironically low iq and will reveal there hand the moment they try to begin the subversion.

Watch out for low postcels that fedpost and then switch up into white knighting are trying to call others fakecels

Yup, Death to all foids. The best method of drawing out foids is just watching to see who white knights like incel god here because overall there goal is to subvert the system jewish style. But the thing is bluepillers and foids are unironically low iq and will reveal there hand the moment they try to begin the subversion.

Watch out for low postcels that fedpost and then switch up into white knighting are trying to call others fakecels

Some of them try to act significantly more edgy than the avERage usER, but even then it can sometimes be obvious that they are an infiltrator (albeit much hardER).