Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This would be my ascension soundtrack (will never occur). What's yours?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

I know it's a Daeshi nasheed, but... alhamdulillah if that miracle ever happened, TBH.

If it really happened, that historical event would be highly comparable to the fall of Kabul, or the ultimate Daeshi blitzkrieg bolt attack for Ramadi in 2015.

Last edited:
Given this will never happen, my life is comparable to the inghimasi Daeshi (or whatever other group you image) nashids. JFL. Hopefully, I'll find peace outside dating (AKA playing Starfield).

No, I'm not a kike. Stop it already, JFL. If you listened to Horst Wessel Lied, would it make you automatically a dangerous extremist Bien Laden style highly-wanted criminal? I like the rythm, not what they say (in most nashids, except a few ones).

Low IQ if no one enjoys chants or background soundtracks for stimuli purposes.

No, I'm not a kike. Stop it already, JFL. If you listened to Horst Wessel Lied, would it make you automatically a dangerous extremist Bien Laden style highly-wanted criminal? I like the rythm, not what they say (in most nashids, except a few ones).

Low IQ if no one enjoys chants or background soundtracks for stimuli purposes.
these songs are beautiful despite i dont understanding what they are saying

these songs are beautiful despite i dont understanding what they are saying

I literally dance to this pirate song.

close-up-of-mans-face-with-rotten-teeth-A1RG81.jpg

Ascension soundtrack:

That's the very first main quest. After taking it to completion, you'll have to follow side-quests as well.