Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This world is rotten

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Just got back from work in which these 2 cunts (same 2 ive written about before being cunts in general) were laughing about how they used to rob people and Guatemalan immigrants always had lots of cash on them. One of them told me how he and his gf (must be his amazing personality) go to orphanages and act super nice making sure they see all the presents they bought and their puppy and pretend they're about to adopt them then just drive away. Just a small excerpt of the many horrible things I've heard them pretty much brag about. My first thought was that I should kill them both. No doubt the world would be better off without them. But that would leave tons of unkilled cunts who really deserve it while I rot in prison/the ground after I suicide, and I don't want to die like that.

When people think of "bad people" they automatically think of criminals. Even in the plebian show the title of this thread is based on. The truth is that terrible people who ought to be killed are all around, many of whom operate well within the bounds of the (((law))).

This shit really bums me out, this world is just such a garbage place. My area especially is full of "Trump 2020" stickers. I can't fathom any solution. This world just ought to be destroyed.

this is my fucking workplace I have to work with these cunts. the days are feeling longer lately

Last edited:
The whole orphanage thing is a LARP. Thats a joke straight outta Family Guy.

But remember bro, its just personality

I recently found out that one of the biggest whiteknights I know literally paralyzed his mother a few years ago.

I recently found out that one of the biggest whiteknights I know literally paralyzed his mother a few years ago.
How did he manage to do that?