Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This woman still remembers vividly the bullying she went through in middle school

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

But when one of us here talk about our past experiences with bullying and whatnot, cucktears say we need to forget it because it happened a long time ago. JFL. People from cucktears need to shut the fuck up. They don't know what the hell they're talking about.

She isn't an incel though. She says she has had a boyfriend before. But if a woman can be affected by bullying, imagine how bad it affects incels.

Last edited:
The same action that affects a woman is seen multitudes worse than when it affects a man by normscum. Which is why there is no value to the thoughts of normscum like IT because they are fundamentally unjust and mentally disabled.

The same action that affects a woman is seen multitudes worse than when it affects a man by normscum. Which is why there is no value to the thoughts of normscum like IT because they are fundamentally unjust and mentally disabled.

2013 Sosa is best Sosa

She isn't an incel though. She says she has had a boyfriend before. But if a woman can be affected by bullying, imagine how bad it affects incels.
People who tell us to just bootstraps our way out of it are just being dishonest, they simply hate us.

I still remember my bullying vividly from middle school, however if I made of a video of it I wouldn't get 362k views. The way having a pussy can make you famous is insane.

And yet if a sub 8 male comes In her sight she Will throw insults

special copes for special cucks