Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This will be your life if you "ascend"

His wife and kids hate him, and he has to record in his closet.

I should just burn down some churches

When I die I want to fight god 1v1 in a fist fight. I will beat him into the fucking concrete.

When I die I want to fight god 1v1 in a fist fight. I will beat him into the fucking concrete.
He is weak, and could never stand a single day in my life.

His videos keep getting worse and worse for him by the day. It never gets better.

Thanks for making me aware of this guy. Rare to find an honest brutal blackpill channel like this.

Fuck, this guy looks great for a 50 year old too.

Gonna lung cancer max and smoke a whole pack tonight :smonk:

I would gladly ascend with an older woman like her

What’s the max age foid you’d ascend with? 45 for LTR for me and 65 for hookups
I don't think I could date anyone over 18 tbh. For hookups probably 50 max. Although there is no way in hell I'm eating any foids out ever after they have. Body count in the double digits.

Foids don't deserve the air I breathe :feelsjuice:

That’s kinda sus. Seems picky

Based

Agreed. I ain’t puttin my mouth anywhere near trust biohazard @Cum Dump that modern women are
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: a bit of the hyperbole on the 18 thing. I know it gets IT mad as hell though so I figured I'd say it anyways. I probably wouldn't even date tbh, 99% of foids are whorez.

I am a chad in an inkwells body :hax:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: a bit of the hyperbole on the 18 thing. I know it gets IT mad as hell though so I figured I'd say it anyways. I probably wouldn't even date tbh, 99% of foids are whorez.
I see, lmao

An underrated one for sure. Even by 18 your mind is so fucked with no female experience. By 19+ you are so screwed
uk kids start whoring around early. My era has a reputation: I saw a video and the caption was “my girl is going uni in the midlands” and it was implying that she was gonna get ran through, all the comments agreed. Back in highschool I knew many girls who lost their virginity in year 7 (11-12 years old)

uk kids start whoring around early. My era has a reputation: I saw a video and the caption was “my girl is going uni in the midlands” and it was implying that she was gonna get ran through, all the comments agreed. Back in highschool I knew many girls who lost their virginity in year 7 (11-12 years old)
7th grade whores? :worryfeels: Damn that’s brutal. And here I am almost a decade older and still KHHV

An underrated one for sure. Even by 18 your mind is so fucked with no female experience. By 19+ you are so screwed
So yeah, people will look at you weird if you’re a virgin. My grandmother knew a lot of protocels who she sometimes talks about because they remind her of me.

7th grade whores? :worryfeels: Damn that’s brutal. And here I am almost a decade older and still KHHV
Imagine hiw brutal it was not ever having a girlfriend when I was year 10-11 (15-16) and their were kids who were talking about their 2 year relationships in my class.

So yeah, people will look at you weird if you’re a virgin. My grandmother knew a lot of protocels who she sometimes talks about because they remind her of me.
Brutal. That’s why I hate when oldcels here say you ain’t a real incel till 25+. Fuck off. There is irreversible damage by 18 even, or even 17 or 16. I saw some female asking on Reddit if her brother was gay because he never had a gf yet. Over for me at halfway to 20 KHHV when even 16 year old incels are shamed

Imagine hiw brutal it was not ever having a girlfriend when I was year 10-11 (15-16) and their were kids who were talking about their 2 year relationships in my class.
I know. How old are you right now btw?

Brutal. That’s why I hate when oldcels here say you ain’t a real incel till 25+. Fuck off. There is irreversible damage by 18 even, or even 17 or 16. I saw some female asking on Reddit if her brother was gay because he never had a gf yet. Over for me at halfway to 20 KHHV when even 16 year old incels are shamed
I think it’s because they’re coming from a time when it wasn’t like it is now. The protocels my grandmother knew are in there late 60s-70s and she’s still insisting that 1. They are secretly gay or 2. They’ll get married eventually.

There was always hope back then.