Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This weeks imam thread(#3), Imam calls out LGBT and Israel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This weeks imam thread is kinda boring. The imam wasn't as retarded as past ones, so I can't really counter points he made. So won't be tagging anyone for this thread.

Anyway so this time the imam, basically called muslims and told them to vote and participate in politics. Told them if they don't want LGBT homos and lesbians teaching their kids to go and participate in school board elections etc.

He also called out this other imam who told people not to vote and avoid politics. Saying that logic will gey your kids learning about LGBT and becoming homosexuals.

Another thing he bitched about is Israel, and mosque Al-Aqsa, said due to lack of political and financial power muslims are unable to do anything. So said go accumulate power.

So yeah this weeks Imam wasn't low IQ really all things considered. So he really isn't worth discussing. I am just posting this thread for those curious.

Anyway so this time the imam, basically called muslims and told them to vote and participate in politics. Told them if they don't want LGBT homos and lesbians teaching their kids to go and participate in school board elections etc.

He also called out this other imam who told people not to vote and avoid politics. Saying that logic will gey your kids learning about LGBT and becoming homosexuals.

Another thing he bitched about is Israel, and mosque Al-Aqsa, said due to lack of political and financial power muslims are unable to do anything. So said go accumulate power.
in NYC? based.

in NYC? based.
Yes he apparently has been called out in the Jerusalem Post for these types of speeches. Tbh tho Jews are basically impossible to defeat.
Arabs tried 3 times and failed and failed. The gap between Arab nations and Israel is also wider than it ever has been in history.

Yes he apparently has been called out in the Jerusalem Post for these types of speeches. Tbh tho Jews are basically impossible to defeat.
Arabs tried 3 times and failed and failed. The gap between Arab nations and Israel is also wider than it ever has been in history.
if iran gets nukes, then saudi arbaia will prob get nukes, then all other countries in middle eats get nukes,
then all muslims countries invade and destroy israel

if iran gets nukes, then saudi arbaia will prob get nukes, then all other countries in middle eats get nukes,
then all muslims countries invade and destroy israel
Israel has nukes too, it's impossible to kill it without dying in the process yourself.

You want to kill me? :fuk:

Finally i'll be out of this cursed realm! :feelsautistic:

Israel has nukes too, it's impossible to kill it without dying in the process yourself.
ya I guess only chance to defeat israel is with some sort of international "south africa" like boycott.
Arabs are screwed if kurdistan becomes an independent nation because they'll prob ally with israel

You want to kill me? :fuk:

Finally i'll be out of this cursed realm! :feelsautistic:
I don't care about Israel or Jews anymore. This thread is just about the weekly imam speech.

I only care about money maxxing,2d max and buddha max.
ya I guess only chance to defeat israel is with some sort of international "south africa" like boycott.
Arabs are screwed if kurdistan becomes an independent nation because they'll prob ally with israel
Arabs already screwed. Even if no Israeli American wars, no colonialism. They would still be worthless shithole nations, the cousin fucking for eons has permanently ruined their DNA. They are fundamentally a lost cause. No amount of education, resources, foreign aid can save them.

This weeks imam thread is kinda boring. The imam wasn't as retarded as past ones, so I can't really counter points he made. So won't be tagging anyone for this thread.

So yeah this weeks Imam wasn't low IQ really all things considered. So he really isn't worth discussing. I am just posting this thread for those curious.

I don't care about Israel or Jews anymore. This thread is just about the weekly imam speech.

I only care about money maxxing,2d max and buddha max.

Arabs already screwed. Even if no Israeli American wars, no colonialism. They would still be worthless shithole nations, the cousin fucking for eons has permanently ruined their DNA. They are fundamentally a lost cause. No amount of education, resources, foreign aid can save them.