Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this was considered the most good looking 'guy' by japanese foids a while ago

yea I bet the one girl you approached rejected you. If u shut yourself in and don’t try ur obviously not going to get pussy. Only exception is If ur short manlet then no point in trying, but common bro tall white good chin and probavly jawline, ur retarded

And before you say “b-but they line up out the door for chad”ok Well I didn’t say ur chad faggot but you probably are a normie and are just over exaggerating your bad looks like every other fakecel Here
I'm ethnic you idiot, plus i don't have "sharp" anything, i'm just not a birdcel.

Plus i'm norwooding too and skinnyfat.
“ I would suck his cock, no homo though”

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
JFL
Tenor   2020 10 09T232546171

EXVs62EU0AAGgT9.png
u-g-PJ5LIW0.jpg

that was when I realized that masculinity don't really mean shit. If anything, at least for many foids, it's actually a failo. Looking good is all that matters, and nothing beats women and femininity when it comes to looking good.

All women are bisexual, or straight up dykes. I'm literally below foids and twinks, in fact these seem to be preferred nowadays. That's why I really cant get why a certain mod here still calls himself incel.
What? Looks like the real life adaptation of a shota from anime.