Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this was considered the most good looking 'guy' by japanese foids a while ago

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
EXVs62EU0AAGgT9.png
u-g-PJ5LIW0.jpg

that was when I realized that masculinity don't really mean shit. If anything, at least for many foids, it's actually a failo. Looking good is all that matters, and nothing beats women and femininity when it comes to looking good.

All women are bisexual, or straight up dykes. I'm literally below foids and twinks, in fact these seem to be preferred nowadays. That's why I really cant get why a certain mod here still calls himself incel.

Last edited:
JustBeWhite and Kpop maxed
He is cute tho

No Homo

EXVs62EU0AAGgT9.png
u-g-PJ5LIW0.jpg

that was when I realized that masculinity don't really mean shit. If anything, at least for many foids, it's actually a failo. Looking good is all that matters, and nothing beats women and femininity when it comes to looking good.

All women are bisexual, or straight up dykes. I'm literally below foids and twinks, in fact these seem to be preferred nowadays. That's why I really cant get why a certain mod here still calls himself incel.
Isn't the mod in question 5'3 or 5'4? This is a death sentence for a male, no matter how cute he is, plus twinks only last while they are young, once they lose the flawless Young skin and start norwooding they get fucked, di Caprio is the prime example of that.

If the mod was above 5'8 he would slay tho, blue eyes with straight hair and Prettyboy face gets all the JBs

Björn Andrésen

Isn't the mod in question 5'3 or 5'4? This is a death sentence for a male, no matter how cute he is, plus twinks only last while they are young, once they lose the flawless Young skin and start norwooding they get fucked, di Caprio is the prime example of that.

If the mod was above 5'8 he would slay tho, blue eyes with straight hair and Prettyboy face gets all the JBs
I think it's bs, and even if true like you said it's halo with jbs, at least in school they won't care that much about height if you look good enough. And he knows he's gl, that's why he has so many pics of him online

As for twinks getting old it doesn't really matter, we're going to get old and uglier as well but without never being gl to begin with, which is even more sad.

he is.

actually this movie is about a theorically straight man who falls in love with this boy's beauty, tho I cannot blame him tbh
This shit might get you banned JFL, what's the movie name?

I would tbh

Inb4

Omnilet

I think it's bs, and even if true like you said it's halo with jbs, at least in school they won't care that much about height if you look good enough. And he knows he's gl, that's why he has so many pics of him online

As for twinks getting old it doesn't really matter, we're going to get old and uglier as well but without never being gl to begin with, which is even more sad.
True, better to have a short but accomplished life than not having anything at all.

It's kinda ironic when you think about it, a JBW Prettyboy is the one responsible for a site full of manlet ethnic uggos.

You rlly can't escape the blackpill.

EXVs62EU0AAGgT9.png
u-g-PJ5LIW0.jpg

that was when I realized that masculinity don't really mean shit. If anything, at least for many foids, it's actually a failo.
This is where you made a mistake. There is huge difference between "masculinity" and "masculinity".
Bloatlord
MasculinityRoastiesWant

Hemsworth mogs your twink, but roasties would rather have the twink instead of the Bloatlord.

when he was adult he was nearly 5 foot 11

he was swedish

imagine being 5 foot 11 Nordic pretty boy in 1970s japan

Also apparently I loved Japan and visited a lot

He is Good Looking. Would slay in any part of the planet. Now here's the thing, you need HARMONY. All this masc/fem talk is just bullshit. If you have a pleasant harmonious face you will do well regardless of your Zygos, jawline or whatever. Look at Chico, he has below average chin yet he's considered a PSL GigaGod.

In the end, it's all about beauty.

Bloat lord isn't masculine, he is just UGLY.
He is masculine af. Huge frame, full beard, seems tall. That's the point. Masculinity doesnt save you from being subhuman too.

He is masculine af. Huge frame, full beard, seems tall. That's the point. Masculinity doesnt save you from being subhuman too.
People should stop saying "masculine" and start saying "appealing".

All those things don't save kyriakos from being subhuman AF.

He would crush a lot of people on a fight tho.

People should stop saying "masculine" and start saying "appealing".

All those things don't sabe kyriakos from being subhuman AF.

He would crush a lot of people on a fight tho.
Yeah, makes sense.

This Guy had a life that we can only dream of, truly over.

He looks like if vars vikernes aged well, vars was a mogger back then but now he looks like a white American crackhead.
Screenshot 20201015 112926

He is Good Looking. Would slay in any part of the planet. Now here's the thing, you need HARMONY. All this masc/fem talk is just bullshit. If you have a pleasant harmonious face you will do well regardless of your Zygos, jawline or whatever. Look at Chico, he has below average chin yet he's considered a PSL GigaGod.
Being hypermasculine is also attractive to women. But yes it's not the only way, or else chico would be seen as mediocre at best.

You have to either look really good or look like you can kill most men with your bare hands with ease

you're right, definitely looking good is way more complex than just bones. I have a decent jaw personally, but it never really did shit for me tbh

when he was adult he was nearly 5 foot 11

he was swedish

imagine being 5 foot 11 Nordic pretty boy in 1970s japan

Also apparently I loved Japan and visited a lot
yeah being tall tho is probably the most appreciated masculine trait

he was pretty popular there, made some commercials as well, they call him the ''prettyboy of the century''
This Guy had a life that we can only dream of, truly over.
this would be a case where good genes came in a package

Chads only look better with age. Any foid likes them.
Chadlites look better with age. MILFs like them.
Pretty boys only look worse with age. JBs like them until the moment they lose their cute look.

he looks good, like a girl :feelsseriously:

no homo not really my thing but it's understandable why the protagonist got charmed by him just sayin
It's cool I guess. But it's like fucking some ladyboy. They look feminine doesn't mean you should fuck them.

mogs me to oblivion

look at his perfect hair and facial harmony.

this is suifuel.
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

no homo not really my thing but it's understandable why the protagonist got charmed by him just sayin
:feelswhere:

Fa gg o t

he looks good, like a girl :feelsseriously:

20200525 023017

This topic is extremely gay. Keep this faggot shit to yourselves

It's cool I guess. But it's like fucking some ladyboy. They look feminine doesn't mean you should fuck them.
Yeah I can't get attracted to a guy or a tranny because I find the male body disgusting, it doesn't even cross my mind such a degenerate act. But I have no problem in saying this guy has a feminine, attractive face. I'm not insecure about my sexuality like many dudes out there.

you're right, definitely looking good is way more complex than just bones. I have a decent jaw personally, but it never really did shit for me tbh
Same Bro, i'm "tall" and have a decent jaw with decent chin.

Fakecel then right??? Well... Even with those things, i got elected as "ugliest boy of the classroom" three times and got rejected by EVERY SINGLE FOID I APPROACHED.

my eye área is shit and my frame is ridiculous, what rlly matters is your Harmony, face and your race.

If you have those three above, height and Dick size will only matter If they are below average.

Fakecel then right??? Well... Even with those things, i got elected as "ugliest boy of the classroom" three times and got rejected by EVERY SINGLE FOID I APPROACHED.

my eye área is shit and my frame is ridiculous, what rlly matters is your Harmony, face and your race.

If you have those three above, height and Dick size will only matter If they are below average.
I feel you, although I'm not tall at all. Eye area is shitty, huge UEE and ptosis.

I have been noticing that among brazilians many borderline incel guys can get something if they get at least a decent eye area, it's almost like it's some kind of border between being an incel and a normie

what rlly matters is your Harmony, face and your race.
Well. I have a harmony.
I have a shitty bone structure of my face, modern foids consider my height to be short. I have narrow shoulders, I am weak, I have poor health.
Where is my prize foid?

JustBeWhite and Kpop maxed
He is cute tho

No Homo
Gay
EXVs62EU0AAGgT9.png
u-g-PJ5LIW0.jpg

Women are only lesbian because they desire to be like the female they’re fucking, nothing more.
Jfl at this thread full of fags

Gay

Women are only lesbian because they desire to be like the female they’re fucking, nothing more.
Jfl at this thread full of fags
It was a prank bro cel

I feel you, although I'm not tall at all. Eye area is shitty, huge UEE and ptosis.

I have been noticing that among brazilians many borderline incel guys can get something if they get at least a decent eye area, it's almost like it's some kind of border between being an incel and a normie
It truly yes, most brazilians have shitty eye area.

My mother had a huge ptosis that she did surgery to get rid off, i inherited her shitty eye area.

If i ever get the money, i'm fixing my eye area.

Yea same I’m tall, white, have a forward projected chin, a sharp jawline, hunter eyes, did I say I’m tall? But also not fakecel at all because.....

Jfl fuck off retards keep lying to yourself that looks are the reason u can’t ascend “b-but a girl said i ugly once!!”

more like u r an autistic faggot than ugly incel

Women are beyond retarded

EXVs62EU0AAGgT9.png
u-g-PJ5LIW0.jpg

looks like a foid. women actually attracted to this? further proof bisexual theory applies to them

Yea same I’m tall, white, have a forward projected chin, a sharp jawline, hunter eyes, did I say I’m tall? But also not fakecel at all because.....

Jfl fuck off retards keep lying to yourself that looks are the reason u can’t ascend “b-but a girl said i ugly once!!”

more like u r an autistic faggot than ugly incel
Of course you faggot, every single girl i approached told me i was unattractive and rejected me, but it has to be on my mind right?

I have to work on my "game" and take some showers, thanks for the great advice you gave, FAGGOT.

Mentalceldom is a cope, If you look good you get pussy, If you don't look good you stay a virgin, simple as that.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts

Of course you faggot, every single girl i approached told me i was unattractive and rejected me, but it has to be on my mind right?

I have to work on my "game" and take some showers, thanks for the great advice you gave, FAGGOT.

Mentalceldom is a cope, If you look good you get pussy, If you don't look good you stay a virgin, simple as that.

yea I bet the one girl you approached rejected you. If u shut yourself in and don’t try ur obviously not going to get pussy. Only exception is If ur short manlet then no point in trying, but common bro tall white good chin and probavly jawline, ur retarded

And before you say “b-but they line up out the door for chad”ok Well I didn’t say ur chad faggot but you probably are a normie and are just over exaggerating your bad looks like every other fakecel Here

@Personalityinkwell thoughts
japanese girls are into youth I'm pretty sure. someone wrote about this a while ago and said @itsOVER was so successful because he had a young looking face

Björn Andrésen
> After the release of Death in Venice, Andrésen spent an extended period of time in Japan, where the film became popular, and he appeared in a number of television commercials and also recorded several pop songs.

brutal for japcels