Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This video made me really depressed

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
It doesn't matter how much money you make, how ripped your body gets, what goals you achieve, no feeling could ever amount to this. Having a prime foid show genuine interest in you. Its supposed to be a "prank" but I doubt it.
Just look at the way she is grabbing him asking for a kiss near the end and he has to fend her off of him. Nothing could compare.

Last edited:
Holy moly, is he high?

This is usually my go to video when I feel like being sad.

this has literally happened to me. It was incredibly traumatic for my 12 year old self to go through

wtf are you talking about? Is it Chad to have my friend's older sister who was 15 years old at the time jokingly say she likes you only to disappoint you by letting you know it was a "prank" later? Everyone, even the foid's mother, was in on it. I thought I'd finally received attention from a foid for the first time of my life. I was incredibly happy, and then she lets me down. The butt of the joke was obviously that I'm really ugly and would never receive that kind of attention from someone like her

wtf are you talking about? Is it Chad to have some 15 year old jokingly say she likes you only to disappoint you by letting you know it was a "prank" later? Everyone, even the foid's mother, was in on it. I thought I'd finally received attention from a foid for the first time of my life. I was incredibly happy, and then she lets me down. The butt of the joke was obviously that I'm really ugly and would never receive that kind of attention from someone like her

That's completely different from the video though. Also, you should have kissed her boyo.

That's completely different from the video though. Also, you should have kissed her boyo.
she was physically stronger and faster than me. I was 12, she was 15

>telling my best friend i like him.. *PRANK*
This is painful to read...

He looked like he was about the burst in tears near the end. This chad needs to move on, wasting his time with this playful bitch.

I dont get it why there is incels who watch this kind of videos.

Do you like torture yourself or what?

P R A N K E D
R
A
N
K
E
D

It doesn't matter how much money you make, how ripped your body gets, what goals you achieve, no feeling could ever amount to this. Having a prime foid show genuine interest in you. Its supposed to be a "prank" but I doubt it.
Just look at the way she is grabbing him asking for a kiss near the end and he has to fend her off of him. Nothing could compare.

this chad just got crushed

he banged her many many many times