Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Video Made me Feel So Good (Husband Catches Wife Sleeping with another Man and Stabs her in the Heart Repeatedly)

Why does she cheat? He seems like a great guy

lurking them gore sites? lolz

This does put a smile on my face

Do you have a news article or some shit

Wow. I guess his wife wanted some drama

Just saw it on /pol/. Based.

The personality women desire

satisfactory, one fat whale less

His mistake was wasting so much time "rage stabbing" the woman, I would have punched her and knocked her out and ran after the guy to finish him off quickly, then I could take my time with her after I'm done

I can't blame him though, I speaking from a position of calmly thinking this through using hindsight, and a man who is doing what he is in that video would not be thinking calmly

Im starting to understand the allure of tomahawks and hatchets, less effort...

She probably had the best orgasm of her life when she saw her boytoy stabbed and then herself being stabbed, when the true alpha asserted his dominance.

She is a landwhale

The video doesn't work anymore :(

Video isn't working. Can someone post it here?

Why do you celebrate murder? It’s evil I’m not going to celebrate innocent people getting murdered because I’m lonely

ITfags seething :feelsPop::feelsPop:

Why do you celebrate murder? It’s evil I’m not going to celebrate innocent people getting murdered because I’m lonely
No such thing as "good" or "evil", if you don't realize that yet then you aren't black pilled

Its funny how people like you switch back and forth between narratives. In another thread you'll be using evolution psychology but then whenever it suits you religious morality can be used too

You can't have it both ways

That was a brutal video. Her fault for cheating though:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back