Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This video is the state of the workforce in the west

Are free hygiene and food good workplace benefits in the west?

• Yes(It’s nice of the company to do this for them).

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No(It’s an excuse to lower wages and keep them around the office) .

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/proetrie/status/1552757622968811522

The video is apparently incel related but it’s a stretch. Don’t watch if you want to avoid music that is taunting you it’s them flaunting free hygiene and food as workplace benefits in a tech company

The company allows them to do this to market jobs that are not going to be filled by most men and yet you’ll see most of them available on whatever job site :feelstastyman: (ex: project coordinator or whatever) this all plays into the idea of a recession because most men are cut off from whatever type of job she has (it fits her) and it makes up most of the tech/business companies. Then the media complain about men not taking any low paying job that doesn’t improve their life.

I don’t blame NEETS that can work avoid doing so because they figured out that they been etched out of the workforce to even have a decent life to show off like this…

@52baldcurryjanitor @mistersinister here’s an example of work in the west

this has been posted before I think

0 work has been done in the video. You just showed a foid doing her hair and eating candy...:feelswhat:

they can say all they want but nothing works remote work
there is no better office than your own room :feelsthink:

The video is apparently incel related but it’s a stretch. Don’t watch if you want to avoid music that is taunting you it’s them flaunting free hygiene and food as workplace benefits in a tech company

The company allows them to do this to market jobs that are not going to be filled by most men and yet you’ll see most of them available on whatever job site :feelstastyman: (ex: project coordinator or whatever) this all plays into the idea of a recession because most men are cut off from whatever type of job she has (it fits her) and it makes up most of the tech/business companies. Then the media complain about men not taking any low paying job that doesn’t improve their life.

I don’t blame NEETS that can work avoid doing so because they figured out that they been etched out of the workforce to even have a decent life to show off like this…

This shit is bullshit. That whore could open an OnlyFans and her role can be filled by a low value man who needs money to cope. :feelsUgh:

Peak Clown World.

Don't worry, curry and rice are busy doing the work

Makes me angry unironically

This must be a bit dated. Tech companies have already slashed many of these perks. Facebook for example.

Modern society is determined to reject the fundamental desires of men in favor of providing a luxurious life for women.

What does that even mean? :feelswhat:
doesnt matter how fancy the office they offer you is; no fancy office beats working from home :smonk:

doesnt matter how fancy the office they offer you is; no fancy office beats working from home :smonk:
The higher ups don’t want that anymore for many reasons

The higher ups don’t want that anymore for many reasons
my last 3 jobs have been remote , the companies were in the USA and i work from south america hell

foids write on Reddit
>these damn inkwells don't contribute to the society :foidSoy:
while browsing Reddit and eating candy at "work"

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUT no work being done

just pure american psycho level work ethic

kek, this is work in the west if you are a foid or well-connected normalnigger, ethnic

incels will get shit jobs even in tech, small company with no benefits and boss that calls you stupid names, etc

The meanwhile the Techcels/Ricecels work their minds numb coding to support her HR/Social Media role

The meanwhile the Techcels/Ricecels work their minds numb coding to support her HR/Social Media role
There’s a random ricecel coder in one of the clips jfl
She might as well be a neet except no one is making fun of her

At times companies need headliners or to maintain quotas so that's when foids appear while Chinese and Indian engineers work in black in numbers

At least large IT companies make at attempt to give a shit about their employees.

I worked for a company that leased mining equipment and they refused to even supply coffee for the breakroom

A slave with access to hair straighteners is still a slave.

Why do women think they deserve equality in the workforce?

I guarantee this woman barely does anything at work. What value does she produce at her workplace? The worst part is that they have good salaries without without them doing anything.

Women on social media be like: "Hey huys! Did you know that I have ass and tits?!?!"
Also them: "Sexual objectification (by sub8s) is evil and sexist."

And most people and establishment keeps pandering to those useless... whatever.

Foids literally being paid to be office decorations.

JFL AT THIS TIKTOK. Ugly manlets who shower once a day to save water, eat a slice of supermarket bread for breakfast work bust their ass all day prop up the entire economy just so tyrone and foids can work in cushy tech jobs doing nothing just to earn 5x the salary :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

JFL AT THIS TIKTOK. Ugly manlets who shower once a day to save water, eat a slice of supermarket bread for breakfast work bust their ass all day prop up the entire economy just so tyrone and foids can work in cushy tech jobs doing nothing just to earn 5x the salary :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
That's why higher rates of unemployement "radicalizes" people into some shady group ideology :feelsdevil::feelshehe:

Modern men have no purpose nowadays. It's a pointless life.

There are men rotting in dead end jobs then you have her

0 work has been done in the video. You just showed a foid doing her hair and eating candy...:feelswhat:
Based all jobs are normie NPC easy mode all foids do is sit on there ass and get 20 dollars an hour !!:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Then the media complain about men not taking any low paying job that doesn’t improve their life.
FALSE EVEN low paying jobs won't hire you or if they do bosses will REFUSE to train you because you are not in the redneck "good 'ol boy network" (heck and I am white!) Their is literally a mentally handicap redneck at my job! (ie drools/grins all day/can't talk etc) who is trained for everything just because he is the redneck mechanic's son etc. So when boomers say: "take a low paying job son" that is FALSE because not even low-paying jobs will hire you. (literally retards will be hired instead).

The hiring priority is:

1. lily white girls
2. morbidly obese I MEAN "busty" latina women
3. carlos
4. chad/tyrone
5. mulatto women
6. black women
7.retards (literal pants-shitting retards).
8. pajeet/chang/inkels

-clown world all around!

I bet she is a 4/10 without a makeup.

imo yes they use it as a way to keep people in office and lower wages but it is still for the better. I wouldn't mind losing like 5%-10% of the pay check for those perks.

FALSE EVEN low paying jobs won't hire you or if they do bosses will REFUSE to train you because you are not in the redneck "good 'ol boy network" (heck and I am white!) Their is literally a mentally handicap redneck at my job! (ie drools/grins all day/can't talk etc) who is trained for everything just because he is the redneck mechanic's son etc. So when boomers say: "take a low paying job son" that is FALSE because not even low-paying jobs will hire you. (literally retards will be hired instead).

The hiring priority is:

1. lily white girls
2. morbidly obese I MEAN "busty" latina women
3. carlos
4. chad/tyrone
5. mulatto women
6. black women
7.retards (literal pants-shitting retards).
8. pajeet/chang/inkels

-clown world all around!
yes this is true. For a foid getting a good white collar job is 4x-8x easier than it is for a man. But that does not mean it is impossible for a man to get good job. You'll just need accept you will need put in 2-4x the work to compensate for being a man. Also make sure when you get into hiring position to discriminate back.

I hope a big economy crisis comes soon

I'm in favor of any trick of The Jew that keeps wages (and thus prices) lower.

If it was me, I'd use the whip to keep wagies in line but corporations know better and can effectively use the carrot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back