Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This video and the comments under it make me so mad

erenswaifu

erenswaifu

Bearer of the curse
★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjHdVbvf/

So I came across this video on tiktok for some reason. I watch a lot of corecore and 'real' videos so this came as a surprise to me because this actively makes fun of my pain and is the exact opposite of what my fyp always shows me.

I went into the comments thinking that maybe there will be some people who'd correct the person on their views. Tell them that they're being insensitive and that a lot of people end their lives because of this, but no. The comments are full of women making fun of us, showing absolutely no sympathy.

This made me feel so angry and sad at the same time. Like right now I have zero chances of getting with a girl. I'm ugly asf, I beat my melanin stick multiple times a day. Sometimes it hurts like a bitch. I feel so fucking empty. I have no purpose. I'm a fucking meet and the only way I can think of getting out of this is by going back to school and to start lifting so I can increase my chances of getting a food to even look in my direction without laughing.

Even then I still likely won't find a girlfriend because I have a severe case of social anxiety. I have trouble holding a conversation with someone who doesn't have the same interest as me, I even have a panic attack EVERY FUCKING TIME SOMEONE WALKS PAST ME. I don't even have a single friend.

And seeing multiple people just laugh at all my problems, laugh at all my pain, all that I've been and still go through just makes me so fucking mad oh my fucking god. Saying we did this to ourselves like bro I am a fucking sweetheart, I DID NOTHING TO NO ONE. I HAVE NEVER EVEN MET ANY ONE OF THOSE BITCHES IN THAT COMMENT SECTION SO WHY ARE THEY SAYING THAT WE DID THIS TO OUR FUCKING SELVES AAAAHHHHHH.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk brocels and I hope your all having a good day and I also wish those foids end up getting raped, killed, or in a loveless marriage with Chad who beats the fuck out of them every chance he has because I don't have the will or even a chance to get to do that.

Screenshot 20231006 193408 858

"Yall"

It's a redfem ape. Opinion ignored.

Hating Non-Chad is not a personality trait. Get a fucking life, and move on from Chad not wanting to settle with you.

Fucking ricecuck

I can't take the opinions of unattractive men virtue signaling for women seriously at all. :lul:

This is a level of hatred that only the edgiest of posters on here achieve, quite shocking to see honestly, except this is completely 100 percent serious.

Also yes I am going to quote you, single women do better because they are single by choice.

When I search on tiktok for "misandrist" this comes up

I found this one here the most repugnant, supporting wrongs? SUPPORTING WRONGS? That is some foid brain only logic.

Searching for "misogyny" or "misogynisitic" only yields these results

Pales in comparison to misandry, the misogynistic mario bros upon checking their page does not have any content against women by quickly glancing at their account its just a catchy bait name for followers, misogynistic accounts probably get banned meanwhile misandrist content is allowed and even popularised to the point where it can reach hundreds of thousands of likes and people like our OP can see it to be kicked while they are down.

I can’t bring myself to get offended at this cause at the end of the day most men are cucks who worship foids and allow themselves to be walked all over by them

I don’t really have any loyalty to this sex, especially when most non-Chad males will quickly throw someone like me under the bus for a crumb of pussy

I can’t bring myself to get offended at this cause at the end of the day most men are cucks who worship foids and allow themselves to be walked all over by them

I don’t really have any loyalty to this sex, especially when most non-Chad males will quickly throw someone like me under the bus for a crumb of pussy
Bro code does not exist lol, having loyalty to someone over something so vast like a gender or race you share with literally billions of other people is stupid anyway. Normies will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy its true, I wish I had 1 or 2 really close friends that I could consider brothers it would make life so much better, and I think it could keep my emotions in check having someone to rant to.

Better be an incel that a cuck fr fr

Don't use social medias designed to exploit your emotions, it just makes you a cog of the system while making the machiavellian people behind it even richier.
Live your life, pretend that these people don't exist, but stay prepared for the worse, just in case.

Yeah just laugh at us incel cucks (turning gay or transmaxx because no women want them, youre useless, wont spread your genes and I hope you rope) and women, hope you keep smiling when we rise, in world of warcraft.

Useless trash garbage human waste laughing at lonely men epidemic. Take away the power from the juice, throw simpcuckfgttranniechads inside a volcano in Ungoro crater and force relationships so lonely orc men will be real happy orc men again, zug-zug.

Last edited:
Wait until I rape his Chinese gf; after that SHE will laugh at his pathetic slim chong ding arigato karate bruce lee.

Let's rebel against these idiots and women's bullshit

Is the account the same person in the video?

Ofcourse it's a gook. What can you expect kek

Hope he died working another 16 hour for Mr Maruyama

Give me that guy TikTok account. I want to send him some gore pic and rape necrophilia videos

Wait until I rape his Chinese gf; after that SHE will laugh at his pathetic slim chong ding arigato karate bruce lee.

View attachment 897539
This is a level of hatred that only the edgiest of posters on here achieve, quite shocking to see honestly, except this is completely 100 percent serious.
View attachment 897540
Also yes I am going to quote you, single women do better because they are single by choice.

When I search on tiktok for "misandrist" this comes up
View attachment 897542
View attachment 897543
I found this one here the most repugnant, supporting wrongs? SUPPORTING WRONGS? That is some foid brain only logic.

Searching for "misogyny" or "misogynisitic" only yields these results
View attachment 897544
Pales in comparison to misandry, the misogynistic mario bros upon checking their page does not have any content against women by quickly glancing at their account its just a catchy bait name for followers, misogynistic accounts probably get banned meanwhile misandrist content is allowed and even popularised to the point where it can reach hundreds of thousands of likes and people like our OP can see it to be kicked while they are down.

View attachment 897545
Misandry will naturally flow out of their body the moment a chad interacts with them. I bet Tlthey're only misandrist to average looking men.

Misandry will naturally flow out of their body the moment a chad interacts with them. I bet Tlthey're only misandrist to average looking men.
Yeah they only have a hatred for the bottom 80% of men, they want us out of sight keeping society and their comforts running for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back