Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This user is a big problem

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
  1. Cant fucking say anything without this bitch popping out of nowhere and spiting his garbage for no reason and stirring drama for his sole entertainment
Screenshot 2023 01 23 193539

Out of the blue on a thread about me going to the neurologist proof https://incels.is/threads/im-going-to-the-neurologist-tomorrow.452104/#post-10489333
I can supply more examples of this too anybody interested.
2 Doesnt get banned in spite of him actually breaking the rules
He has broken the rules multiple times and is now making up lies that I have broken the rules. I have some question NirvanaFan what rule/rules have I broken and do you have any proof?
3 Sucks mods dick to get what he wants like an entitled cunt he is or worse yet, behaves like a fucking whiny foid and expects everyone to simp for his insolences
I wasn't even the one who got him temped and have only reported him when he attacks me first. Also he made a thread saying he was banned for his race when he actually broke the rules. This is behavior you would expect from your average ethnic whore on Twitter
4 Cant fucking give a rest for the sake of peace, actually stopped making JBW posts but this idiots seem to not calm his ass down
He has made multiple threads about me and whitecels in general and he is always the one to start conflict as shown above. and no he didn't stop making JBW threads he said he would twice and we were cool but started again both times

@Master @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @Dregster @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle
I suggest you keep and eye on this guy and have a talk with him if you haven't already.

:soy: mommy he's calling me a faggot

Don't hate on your fellow brocels. Hate on Broly instead :feelsaww:

What about the defamation and shitfling you constantly bring up.
But noooo, oh nooo, I will be banned again so to not hurt this little bitch.
Acting like a fucking toilet

I have some question NirvanaFan what rule/rules have I broken and do you have any proof?
Defamation.
Explain how you are constantly bringing up that photoshopped pic of me saying things thay I haven-t said
This is behavior you would expect from your average ethnic whore on Twitter
There he is again, bringing up the race shitstorm again.
He has made multiple threads about me and whitecels in general and he is always the one to start conflict as shown above. and no he didn't stop making JBW threads he said he would twice and we were cool but started again both times
I HAVE STOPPED MAKING JBW THREADS YOU FUCKING MORON.

and saying he wants me to die.
You are also telling me to kill myself.
You are just another ethnic hater cracker cunt.

I would do something but @NirvanaFan1988 has tenure, he's one of the oldest members here and the forum wouldn't be the same without him. Also, everybody makes fun everybody here, it's the forum culture, nobody cares. Shit, I make fun of myself sometimes. :feelsjuice:

[Part of our anti political correctness stance, we're not Reddit, we will never handle matters like Reddit.]

Last edited:
View attachment 699185
Out of the blue on a thread about me going to the neurologist proof https://incels.is/threads/im-going-to-the-neurologist-tomorrow.452104/#post-10489333
I can supply more examples of this too anybody interested.

He has broken the rules multiple times and is now making up lies that I have broken the rules. I have some question NirvanaFan what rule/rules have I broken and do you have any proof?

I wasn't even the one who got him temped and have only reported him when he attacks me first. Also he made a thread saying he was banned for his race when he actually broke the rules. This is behavior you would expect from your average ethnic whore on Twitter

@Master @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @Dregster @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle
I suggest you keep and eye on this guy and have a talk with him if you haven't already.
Can't you script bots to act as mods?

Still mad at him, @Adolf Hitler ?