Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm going to the neurologist tomorrow

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I might get and MRI not sure but I will definitely be explaining my symptoms to them. Fuck this world nobody my age should have to worry about this shit I should be hanging out with friends or having sex with foids but instead I'm having fucking neurological problems and need to get an MRI. Fuck this evil world why must the good suffer and die and the bad thrive and live on?

Last edited:
As someone with a traumatic brain injury I can sympathize.

As someone with a traumatic brain injury I can sympathize.
My mom was in a car accident when she was pregnant with me, and I have eaten a brick to the head when I was five. I'm pretty sure I have brain damage from those incidents alone.

Best of luck, brain issues are no joke.

I might get and MRI not sure but I will definitely be explaining my symptoms to them. Fuck this world nobody my age should have to worry about this shit I should be hanging out with friends or having sex with foids but instead I'm having fucking neurological problems and need to get an MRI. Fuck this evil world why must the good suffer and die and the bad thrive and live on?
Why do you need to go to a neurologist?

I hope you fucking die faggot

What was it like at the neurologist/getting a MRI?
NOt that bad mild inconvience the mri results took 6 weeks instead of the usual 3 thanks to a fuck up on their end that was the worst of it.

My mom was in a car accident when she was pregnant with me, and I have eaten a brick to the head when I was five. I'm pretty sure I have brain damage from those incidents alone.

Best of luck, brain issues are no joke.
Try HBOT(hyperbaric oxygen therapy) preasurized tank with high oxygen concentration)

Cognitive impairment, speech problems, myoclonus and vision problems.
Ok. Dont get too big on me

It certainly is not, someone as mentally impaired as you would fit right in there.
Nigger,he was the one orbiting around me and sending me threats.
I was all cool when the mod he has sucked cock banned me out of one of his tantrums
You can just go to reddit if you want to hate on white people and get away with it :feelsjuice:
Yes, you should just fucking die

It’s a cruel world man, at least you can talk about it on here

Damn, man. Wishing you best of luck and hope the process isn’t too crazy for the scan.