Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This type of nightmare

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
It reminds me of my dreams from my childhood. Usually I would see the monster coming and it would come slowly, and I would try to run as fast as I could but I would always be so fucking slow it would always catch me (and then I would wake up). I would never scream or be scared after waking up, but I would just feel frustrated.

I rarely have nightmares for nowadays but back then (when I was 6–8), it was the norm.

Did anyone else have or has this type of nightmare?

Yes, not being able to run in your dreams is typical

It reminds me of my dreams from my childhood. Usually I would see the monster coming and it would come slowly, and I would try to run as fast as I could but I would always be so fucking slow it would always catch me (and then I would wake up). I would never scream or be scared after waking up, but I would just feel frustrated.

I rarely have nightmares for nowadays but back then (when I was 6–8), it was the norm.

Did anyone else have or has this type of nightmare?
Yeah something similar.

Maybe it's connected with your childhood experiences?