Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Trucel Looking Guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
I found this image 5 years ago on some old gaming forum. The site doesn't exist anymore. So can't remember the name.

I wonder what ethnicity he is? What do you lot guess him as?

Attachments

• 44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n.jpg
    44179929_254031785294367_905398063982444544_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,075
Persian maybe

I found this image 5 years ago on some old gaming forum. The site doesn't exist anymore. So can't remember the name.

he nogs me hard. looks like better version of @BrendioEEE

what a warped definition of truecel

shrodingercel

He looks like a islander

Fatcel does not equal truecel

Redskin, not shitskin

Fatcels are potential fakecels.

Trucel? Some of the incels on this forum are either larping or are, unironically, the stereotypical incel. You definitely lack some fucking perspective.

Not all of them though. Some have lost weight, and still came out incel tier.
The problem with people like you is that you guide everything by Chad's standards. I literally see hundreds of men like him.

The problem with people like you is that you guide everything by Chad's standards. I literally see hundreds of men like him.

When you see men like him, what are they doing? Sitting on the park bench looking miserable no doubt!
he nogs me hard. looks like better version of @BrendioEEE

You have to be seriously kidding. Thank fuck BrendioEEE is banned. But come on, BrandioEEE is way better facially no doubt.

I don't know those men, and I probably see them for just a minute, as I, for instance, take the bus, walk home, etc. I only see what they do for one minute, and that is not representative of how their lives are. I do not operate on assumptions, as many of the users on this website do.

Normie imo. Still we know that normies won't get looksmatch.

I'm surprised of some you calling the guy normie. Through my eyes, his facial features looks incel tier, despite the fatness.
Anyway, back to the real topic. Could he pass as jewish?

Probably a Latino

Latino/Hispanic came to mind.

Here's another guess. Would he get away as Italian?

Time to revive thread. What about Samoan?

Thats me wtf took that pic so long ago

That’s not a truecel, look at how symmetrical his face is.

Yes. I’m not sure since almost all ethnics look like eachother anyway.

Yes, I agree with that. Not wishing to be rude. But what makes you think he is not trucel? He looks bloody ugly!!

Looks native american to me. Also not truecel at all. High bodyfatcel if anything.
Fatcels are potential fakecels.
True technically but the post weight loss loose skin factor is criminally overlooked.

How the fuck this is considered a truecel? Dude eyeareasme to hell. If he lost some fat he would be normie tier.

Looks austronesian/pacific islander. Could be mixed with that and european.