Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom went through my .is account

She mentioned as well that she was worried about me getting "radicalised" by a site like this and that she thinks the same thing happened with the trump shooter lol
I assume she's a lib

My mom also saw the homepage many many times before but she has no idea what this is and she can't speak English that well so it's not possible for her to understand what this forum is about
I see

One thing that’s nice about being an oldcel is i can cope in peace

This sounds like something my mom would do im 21 and she treats me like im 14 I fucking hate it

This here + I just said that I was lurking the site and it was my first time on it and that I'll stop using it
This site is just a nice place to talk with people who share the same struggle. Look up what "redditors" say about us.

schoolchildren.is
JFL
A few days ago, I had a heated argument with my mother that ended with me shoving her out of anger. In response, she started crying and took away my phone and laptop and threatened to permanently turn off my cell phone data. I'll have you all know that I'm fucking 19 years old and she still treats me like a misbehaving 13 year old. Anyways, she ended up brute-force attacking my phone and somehow managed to guess the correct password (I've changed it now). From there she had full access to my phone and went through everything, including my photos and internet search history. Of course, this website was the last place I was on, so when she opened safari, she was immediately exposed to .is and my posts. I can't say for sure of the extent of what she saw, but from the way she confronted me, I'd say she saw enough. She told me that she saw that I was on a "bad website" with so much "hate and negativity" that she saw "people saying such disgusting things" that she "doesn't even want to mention". At that moment I instantly knew that she was referring to .is, even though I stupidly and rather childishly denied that I was using this website. She told me that she didn't want me to use this website ever again and that she would keep a close eye on my online activities. If she finds out I’m using .is again, she will have my data blocked and my access to the internet revoked. Of course, she can't really monitor my activity as she probably doesn't know how to do that, and I've changed my password so she can't access my phone anymore, but the thought of her knowing about .is and what goes on here is quite disturbing and embarrassing to say the least and has quite likely changed how she views me.
I hope you have not pics of your peepee on your phone lol. How old are you? Sounds like too young boyo for this site.
My mom also saw the homepage many many times before but she has no idea what this is and she can't speak English that well so it's not possible for her to understand what this forum is about
my too. she wouldn't understand if you would explain it in her language lol.

Kek my mom saw me using this forum once and went apeshit but she thinks I don't use it anymore
:smonk:all gay fuckers that have a mom that even know about this topics. I'm so proud of my neadertaler mom that understand shit lol

How did she use brute-force to figure out your 6-digit passcode, especially since the timeouts become longer every attempt after the 6th one?

I won't. Even if my mom takes away all my devices and bans me from using the internet, I'll just go to the library every day and post here from one of the computers there
Did she saw your avi JFL?

JFL

I hope you have not pics of your peepee on your phone lol. How old are you? Sounds like too young boyo for this site.

my too. she wouldn't understand if you would explain it in her language lol.
He is 19. He said it

Luckily i don't think my mother knows about this site

Btw is there a father in your home?
I suspect evil again...
However, at 19 you would be of full age here in Germany and your stupid mother would no longer have the right to violate your privacy in such a way.
I’m pretty sure there is no father in the home. A mother that attempts to exercise controlling behavior over adult male sons is a strong symptom of single-motherhood. The father most likely left her at some point, and probably with good reason. Another consequence of liberal feminism

Btw is there a father in your home?
I suspect evil again...
However, at 19 you would be of full age here in Germany and your stupid mother would no longer have the right to violate your privacy in such a way.
No, my parents are separated but not divorced. It wouldn't matter anyway, as my father is a submissive cuck who sides with my mother on everything and parrots everything she tells me.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure there is no father in the home. A mother that attempts to exercise controlling behavior over adult male sons is a strong symptom of single-motherhood. The father most likely left her at some point, and probably with good reason. Another consequence of liberal feminism
Correct, my mother practically drove my father out of the house and he didn't even try to fight it and now lives at his own place. We still see each other regularly though