Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This theory officially announces we have theorymaxxed

SUFFARI

SUFFARI

Making the horses chill chill
★★★★
This forum has reached its absolute limit. There are no new theories to theorize upon anymore, because we have theorymaxxed. The only thing we can come up with now is shit like JBC law, Tablemaxxing, Gardenmaxxing.

Have the leading minds of the Incelosphere rotted or been banned? The only pioneer I have been able to identify is @BummerDrummer with his dynamic racism, which stimulates the neurons intensely.

We are in dire times indeed.

There are always new theories to be discoevered

JBC is law though

The results are inconclusive.

90% of incel incites are mixed in between shitposting and irl experiences.

Like little blackpill nuggets

what the fuck are we going to do?! :feelsohh:

thx 4 mention

Dynamic racism theory.

i have rotted ngl i have nothing more of value to say except self deprecation and shitposting

dese niggas aint pioneering shit

This forum has reached its absolute limit. There are no new theories to theorize upon anymore, because we have theorymaxxed. The only thing we can come up with now is shit like JBC law, Tablemaxxing, Gardenmaxxing.

Have the leading minds of the Incelosphere rotted or been banned? The only pioneer I have been able to identify is @BummerDrummer with his dynamic racism, which stimulates the neurons intensely.

We are in dire times indeed.
Get with it greycel.

I mentioned gardenmaxxing last year.

It all became repetitive really fast. I'm only here because i enjoy the community