Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This subhuman whitecel gets tons of matches from noodles and latinas on tinder

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Absolutely brutal.

Wow he has a lisps and is a 3/10 white dude in America but gets dozens and dozens of decent looking noodles that I could only dream of matching with. All I ever match with consistently are fat black women and trannies after indiscriminate swiping.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzS7hRTAU90

Absolutely brutal.

Wow he has a lisps and is a 3/10 white dude in America but gets dozens and dozens of decent looking noodles that I could only dream of matching with. All I ever match with consistently are fat black women and trannies after indiscriminate swiping.

He looks almost normie in his photos, but in his videos you can see hes clearly subhuman. I think photos give whites(especially northern europeans) a halo and can hide their bad features. Hes way uglier than lots of asians I've seen the bay area but in photos he looks better

Jesus he got so many matches with decent looking foids he didnt bother to even look at their other pics.

Colour me surprised.

If that's a 3/10 then I'm a 1/10

I feel like drinking my ass off but I don't even have alcohol stocked up and I gotta work tomorrow.

Thats so fcking brutal. Several of them were decent looking and he even managed to match with a white foid from portland state university. Where supposedly liberal white foids in the pacific northwest are non-racist.

He’s an average looking white which means he’s a gigachad outside the West

No subhuman was spotted that day.

JBW boosts every white guy by at least 2 points in the eyes of ethnic foids.

Depsite being an overall sub5, his eyes looks somewhat hunterish in photos (squinting maybe ?).

But the most is pheno.

Non-white foids in south america("latinas") have some weird obsession with white skin..I'm not surprised by this....for me he is a 4. the white skin halo is really strong.

has he met any of them?

In Brazil he'd have zero or near zero matches!

He's actually good looking: deep set eyes, excellent brow ridge and forehead, great philtrum to chin ratio, masculine chin, great harmony. He's just fat and bald, but good looking otherwise.

In the pics he looks decent and jbw gives him few points at ethnic girls.

mogs me hard, far from subhuman

He looks almost normie in his photos, but in his videos you can see hes clearly subhuman. I think photos give whites(especially northern europeans) a halo and can hide their bad features. Hes way uglier than lots of asians I've seen the bay area but in photos he looks better
Which video

If it help to make you cope, matches mean nothing, if you can't get a date. The vast majority of matches do not end in a date.

thats the guy that talks like a faggot. i wont watch that video. he looks average range.

Ethnics should just LDAR, the world doesn't want us.

Imagine coping this fucking hard to try and dismiss the huge advantage whites have in the dating market.

The dream of SEAmaxxing and finding a sweet noodlewhore who loves me is literally the lifefuel that keeps me going.

Fuck white women, seriously. They are demonspawn.

>it just so happens that a random white fat american only gets matches from females living in a thirld world country

this is a joke thread right?

I had to unsub from that dude. His autism and low talking was too cringe, even for me.

This is what I always said. Most of whitecels would slay in my country.

I don't trust whitecels, any white 5 or 4 (perhaps even lower) would find easy to find girls.

Absolutely brutal.

If he was not fat and had hair he probably would be a 6/10.

Absolutely brutal.

I'm a Wiccan :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl at this coper.Tbh I was Wiccan too when I was a kid but that shit was invented by the foids.
If that's a 3/10 then I'm a 0/10

Last edited:
Those women are his looksmatch. You only call them decent-looking, and him sub-human, because you insanely overrate foids. That is foid worship. That behavior is part of the problem.

>White
>Subhuman

Faggots here say normies don’t get laid or women don’t want them

Those women are his looksmatch. You only call them decent-looking, and him sub-human, because you insanely overrate foids. That is foid worship. That behavior is part of the problem.

Agreed, many of those foids are ugly.

Faggots here say normies don’t get laid or women don’t want them
those faggots have overdosed on blackpill. I remember reading one guy saying, that only male model tier men get Laid. they took too much

he's just fat, not subhuman

He's actually good looking: deep set eyes, excellent brow ridge and forehead, great philtrum to chin ratio, masculine chin, great harmony. He's just fat and bald, but good looking otherwise.