Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This subhuman foid has a subhuman baby

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★★

Seriously, that ugly subhuman foid was able to get sex and have the ugliest subhuman baby that I've ever seen!

WTF!!!

That's what JewTube promotes!

Telling people to be confident about having a disability! Seriously! A foid can use her cunt to get accepted, but no confidence works for guys.

Soy: Incels, just be confident
Soy: Guys with disabilities, just confident
Soy: It's all about confidence

It's nevER about confidence.

His life is gonna be so brutal man
Who would even fuck her and why would she reproduce with those genes
This baby is just destined for trueceldom
Unless he gets some maricle happens

Her looksmatch was taken away to be experimented on by biologists, and instead of mourning him she now decided to subject a child to that same fate.

Seriously, that ugly subhuman foid was able to get sex and have the ugliest subhuman baby that I've ever seen!

WTF!!!

That's what JewTube promotes!

Telling people to be confident about having a disability! Seriously! A foid can use her cunt to get accepted, but no confidence works for guys.

Soy: Incels, just be confident
Soy: Guys with disabilities, just confident
Soy: It's all about confidence

It's nevER about confidence.

JBW theory

For me it was other way round, I was a beautiful baby and toddler (my parents looked very good when they had me, so does my sibling), then again at around age 10 or so, then from age 12-13 some unknown change happened in my body, instead of being a 6 foot chad as was predicted by everyone I'm 5'4 with a deformed head and face and I get lots and lots of stares or weird look (or comment to the other person they are with, about me) from literally every stranger...I literally look extremely weird, and if I were more symmetric that wouldn't even change anything

Can't lose as a toilet

The baby’s eyes look like their about to pop out any second

Another children born in this world to suffer thats completly egoistical.

That Kid is done for , lol .

Imagine being That Ugly ( as a Woman ) and still allowed to Breed . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Last edited: