Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This song is in memory of the truecels that have no irl friends and are lonely.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I haven't had any friends in 18 years:cryfeels:. Am loosing my mind in this isolation:feelsree:. I just want a real life friend for god sake:feelsbadman:, damnn, i don't even care about gettng laid anymore, i just want friends, someone to speak to and play sports with and see their face. Am literarily fucking dying and no one cares:reeeeee:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNdHd1asf9s

Last edited:
now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who asked (Feat: Nobody) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► : / :⠀───○

Jk, if you feel lonely, try to find new ways to cope. weird avi btw.

It's probably too late for you anyway, sorry.
After a few years in isolation your brain starts changing in order to adapt to a life alone, something of which social animals like humans are not meant for.

You aren't going to just heal from that.

It's probably too late for you anyway, sorry.
After a few years in isolation your brain starts changing in order to adapt to a life alone, something of which social animals like humans are not meant for.

You aren't going to just heal from that.
DAMN, this hits hard.

Maybe get new pet will help you coping from loneliness

Images 42
Tenor 55

I have my pillow & father, nothing more than that.

yeah i like this amv a lot

have watched/listened to it at least 100 times by now

sad amv's are the best

Last edited:
after work I just came home and passed out on my bed with my wage slave uniform still on. No friends to talk to, no family that cares anymore.

this kind of isolated life is not sustainable and suicide is inevitable at some point. There is no sign of anything ever getting better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back