Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This so called ((War)) in Israel is a proof that j00s run the world.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
First everyone now supports Israel,

Second the US pledged to help and gave Israel 8 trillion dollors and will send its millitary to aid Israel, and more money to come.

Third the Saudis even said that they will increace their fuol production so the prices of Oil will drop so Israel can stay in the fight.

But when the war in Ukraine happend, no one was the sympathic for them, and the saudis didn't increase their oil production.

This so called (((war))) in Israel is proof that .is has ran out of shit to talk about.

I hate Israel. It’s a war mongering state, why do other states support this monster? I guess the governments are infiltrated and controlled by Jews.

Update the united CUCKdom also sends weapons to Israel.

I hate Israel. It’s a war mongering state, why do other states support this monster? I guess the governments are infiltrated and controlled by Jews.
When Israel reacts disproportionately to any threat, it's permissible for so called 'international community'.
Then Russia started Chechen Wars because Chechens created lawless criminal state within Russia, everyone reacted hysterically.

Almost a little shocked by the Saudis response after all they where already disputing the usa which has more jews than Israel anyway and just as Jewish of a gov

But when the war in Ukraine happend, no one was the sympathic for them
Forgot about the 79 trillion USD of aid given to Banderastan by westoid countries? People in this website are so fucking stupid sometimes jesus. Mind you, this is literally the only reason why Russia's special military operation is still going on, would have ended much earlier if it wasn't for NATO

the worst thing about kykes is that even when they lose they win-- yes they lost a thousand or so lives, but now they get to wipe sandniggers off the face of the planet, which is what they wanted all along

the worst thing about jews is that even when they lose they win-- yes they lost a thousand or so lives, but now they get to wipe sandniggers off the face of the planet.
Yup but they will lose in the ultimate end if you’re a religious cel you know this to be true :feelsautistic:

Yup but they will lose in the ultimate end if you’re a religious cel you know this to be true :feelsautistic:
how is a sandnigger with a AK-47 and some molotovs gonna take on skynet???

Forgot about the 79 trillion USD of aid given to Banderastan by westoid countries? People in this website are so fucking stupid sometimes jesus. Mind you, this is literally the only reason why Russia's special military operation is still going on, would have ended much earlier if it wasn't for NATO
I mispalled I meant that, no one was that sympthic for them.

Yes the west gave some money to Ukraine (To j00lensky and his mob+ to launder it), yet no Ukrainien got it, and most of the weapons that Ukraine did get either ended up in the black market, or Ukraine got old equipment which it gave to its soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back