Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is bullshit https://www.prettyscale.com/

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I was multiple times rated around 72%-85% and I did throughout years like around 30 tests with my face from a frontal side.

So if that was true why my life experience is far from that percentage

You have balls for doing that

I did now and received 82% wtf. Fuck me if that was true then fuckin wonder why my life is shit. That's why it must be really fucked up site

82%​

You are pretty!​

Prominent Features
  • Wide face
  • Normal forehead size
  • Good interocular distance
  • Good nose for face
  • Small mouth for nose
  • Normal chin
  • Poor face symmetry

Those face rating AI are absolute shit and we're 5 years away from that changing in any capacity.

chad fakecel fuck off
YOU STUPID FUCKIN NIGGER THEN WHY WAS I BULLIED, WHY MY FAMILY ABUSED ME, WHY I AM FOR FUCKIN 3 YEARS TOTALLY ALONE AND THE ONLY CONTACT I HAVE IS WITH MY GRANDPA YOU FUCK

Op is just a fakecel

It only finds what was programmed as attractive. So if you have some attractive features it’ll rate you higher, regardless if you’re attractive or not :feelsjuice:

Op is just a fakecel
fuck you nigger. Even if I was actually 8/10 truly I received shit reinforcment from environment entire life you greycel. Fakecel fuck you. Just because I am around 6/10 when I am lean or 5,5/10 doesn't mean I am fuckin having sex life or whatever you nigger fuckin piece of shit fungus

I received a 50%.
Mogs me.
E257727F 6035 457D 88E6 4A5DB5D61688

OP OD'd on copium.

The one and only prettyscale is how women treat you irl.

The AI to identify good looking people exists and works, TikTok for one uses such an AI and it is very effective.
That's surprising, gonna have check on that later. Though I'm still skeptical on it being "very" effective :feelshehe: