Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this site is almost unusable now

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
mods fix this shit somehow, idk what the fuck is going on with the site but EVERYDAY since the rogue mod incident there has been a web server error for me and the site has been down for HOURS. apparently it isn't just me and others have had this as well, figure it out and get your shit together guys, i rely on this site. it's the only outlet i can depend on that won't judge me

maybe fakecels will leave and only truecels prevail:ahegao:

I guess the rogue mod fucked it up pretty bad

A long-standing DDoS attack is causing the issues.

man i know you're probably trying hard to fix it but please, do you understand how much i need this site? i have no where else to talk about inceldom and without a place to talk about inceldom then idfk what id do, i guess just feel even more lonely. good luck, any idea who's DDoSing us?

yeah i just saw that post @PPEcel made. it's some incelphobes. who cares, we'll just keep coming back :p

Yes. I haven't finished recounting my history, yet.

Yep am experiencing same thing OP.

man i know you're probably trying hard to fix it but please, do you understand how much i need this site? i have no where else to talk about inceldom and without a place to talk about inceldom then idfk what id do, i guess just feel even more lonely. good luck, any idea who's DDoSing us?
If you come up with a way to "fix" DDOS attacks, please let everybody know.

I am DDOSing the site with CMD right now.

If you come up with a way to "fix" DDOS attacks, please let everybody know.
i looked through the person's history who claimed responsibility and im pretty confused as to how some random teenager who has to post to /r/javahelp was able to ddos a cloudflare protected site.

i looked through the person's history who claimed responsibility and im pretty confused as to how some random teenager who has to post to /r/javahelp was able to ddos a cloudflare protected site.
I think these days you can buy DDOS as a service.

TIL that this site has a twitter. im surprised soy twitter didn't ban it.
I think these days you can buy DDOS as a service.

for sure but ddos'ing a site like cloudfare costs a lot of money and that dudes post history just isn't lining up. maybe he's just taking credit for something he didn't do, trying to earn pussy points.

Screenshot 20220122 221015 Reddit

maybe he actually is the DDoSer
Screenshot 20220122 221301 Chrome

here he is again

It is fixed. How do I know? Cause the site loaded up and I can see your post and reply to it. :feelsthink:

It is fixed. How do I know? Cause the site loaded up and I can see your post and reply to it. :feelsthink:
it isn't fixed because this has been going on everyday for hours. it'll go down again tomorrow

@Infinity @Fat Link

looks like we may possibly have a culprit on our hands, find a way to deal with him, even if he isn't the real culprit and is just claiming this to look cool, he is still CLAIMING to be the culprit and it will be an example to the actual culprit to not fuck with .is

u/TheLolFactor101 on Reddit
@manny_API on Twitter

script kiddie

the latest attack actually lasted for just an hour or so, but the team spent much of the day patching any potential vulnerabilities before taking the site online

script kiddie

the latest attack actually lasted for just an hour or so, but the team spent much of the day patching any potential vulnerabilities before taking the site online

how was a script kiddie able to get past cloudfare? did he someone how the IP address of the original server? or access to a botnet?

Now I'm thinking you're the guy.
im the guy DDoSing? fuck no, im just pissed that the past few days this site has been down for hours and we finally found a dude claiming to be the man responsible therefore he should get what he deserves

how was a script kiddie able to get past cloudfare? did he someone how the IP address of the original server? or access to a botnet?
a lot of platforms sell DDOS as a service, so you can buy access to a botnet

DDOS is a lot cheaper than they were years ago

a lot of platforms sell DDOS as a service, so you can buy access to a botnet

DDOS is a lot cheaper than they were years ago

i guess, im just having a hard time believing ddos'ing a cloudflare protected site is cheap enough for the average user. especially for days on end.

im the guy DDoSing? fuck no, im just pissed that the past few days this site has been down for hours and we finally found a dude claiming to be the man responsible therefore he should get what he deserves
How do you imagine you found him just because you found his throwaway accounts on Twitter and Reddit? And even if you found his name and address, what then? Report him to his ISP? To the FBI?

Nah, you're the guy.

seconded. dox this faggot
idk how to dox so if anyone is gonna do it, it'll have to be someone else

Untitled369

obviously doesn't narrow it down to much but at least we know he's american now

i guess, im just having a hard time believing ddos'ing a cloudflare protected site is cheap enough for the average user. especially for days on end.
it's not sustainable in the long run

You can bypass Cloudflare if you know the originating IP of the server or if it's been poorly configured.

You can bypass Cloudflare if you know the originating IP of the server or if it's been poorly configured.

yeah that's pretty much the only way i can think they were able to do this.

How do you imagine you found him just because you found his throwaway accounts on Twitter and Reddit? And even if you found his name and address, what then? Report him to his ISP? To the FBI?

Nah, you're the guy.
>how do you imagine you found him just because you found his throwaway accounts on Twitter and Reddit

what does this even mean? someone else posted his Reddit account here in the thread, I didn't find his accounts, then I found his Twitter through his Reddit

>And even if you found his name and address, what then? Report him to his ISP? To the FBI?

no one said anything about reporting. it's just a way to shake him up a bit and teach him a lesson to not go bragging everywhere online about DDoSing forums full of lonely dudes who can't catch a break and rely on a forum to cope. ive been doxxed before and it was scary at first but i forgot about it after a week

>Nah, you're the guy

idk how wanting the guy claiming to be responsible for this to be given a little scare moment means I'm DDoSing the site, you'd need more proof than that to back up such a bold claim
also, if it were me, why would I call for people to doxx my own self and post my own Twitter account?

and again, I didn't even post the dudes Reddit so, that tells you your claim is complete BS

Last edited:
A mayor cope taken away from me. I got pissed someone had managed to get the site offline.
Glad yer back boyos.

I was worried tbh

Wow they actually doxxed him. The dumb shit was posting from his main reddit acc and 3 years ago he posted a screenshot with his full (unusual) name visible.
Props to whoever went through his history, my eyes glazed over after like 3 pages.

JFLLLL, does he know yet?
He does, you're him.
Stop DDOSing us pls or you'll get doxxed again, idempotence be damned!

Edit: I just read your prev (serious) reply to me, I'm just joking man, the fuck!

Last edited:
Nobody can stop us. At the end the revolution will start.

Edit: I just read your prev (serious) reply to me, I'm just joking man, the fuck!
well sorry, my non NTness fucks over my ability to understand some social ques