Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This shouldn't appear in my YouTube recommended list out of nowhere

Audley Porter

Audley Porter

Posts with the imagined chasteness of a blond girl
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/J4M5Den94M0?si=W-OB1rtn1bzw824b

The doc is right about NEETdom being a systemic issue and normalfags projecting all this bullshit onto us, such as the collapse of the economy or an increase in violence. I feel like I am being monitored. My last accounts were discovered by the malicious interlopers of my municipal residence. They already found this one too as well as the unaffiliated discord server I was active on. Somebody with a hippo-clown avi made it a point to brag about playing sluts and said something about my father being a coked-up bartending incel.

I draw so many inferences between what might be unrelated phenomena that I am practically schizotypal. Providence and serendipity, the universal algorithm, know what I am.

dnw + dnr
JoinedMar 11, 2024Posts67
yest it should

I feel like I am being monitored. My last accounts were discovered by the malicious interlopers of my municipal residence. They already found this one too as well as the unaffiliated discord server I was active on
take your meds

:feelsugh::feelshaha:
Tenor

I derailed your thread I have already won
+
You won't be here in a few months.