Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This scares the Angloid scum.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Imagine yourself as a gwai*o scum, casually walking and right as you're about to turn around the corner, you suddenly see a mob of Chinese Red Dragon Sun On Yee 18K gangster members.

You don't have the courage to look up to their eyes, so you stare down pitifully, like the ang*oid scum you are, scared and passive like a little bitch to the golden chang man. As you proceed to walk past, one of the members says ''HEY, gwai*o scum, where's the toll to pass through this corner ?'' you then think back to your racist days on 4ch*n, trying to think of every possibility of every insult and slur to the superior GOLDEN man that you have read on 4chinz, but alas, you just didn't have the courage to say shit. So, you, in a pathetic attempt to not sound like an awkward faggot and the little manhood you have left, still looking down, stutter your words ''U-umm, ye-yeah o-o-kay here's some mo-money''. You hand out $10. The gangster man says ''what the fuck is this shit? you want to die gwai*o?'' You then hand over more money... ''You fucking dumb wh*Te boi'' the gangster proceeds to take your whole wallet while you stand their like a submissive bitch. ''okay, you can go now wh*te piece of shit'' You proceed to walk but right as your back is turned, you get knocked out from behind in one shot, only a technique that was passed down from generations of generations and excellency in the art of kung fu martial arts could have done this.

You get knocked the fuck out, and lay down like a good little dog you are. The next day, you wake up - in the alley way with all your clothes stripped. You then cry all the way home like a little bitch, until you pass the exact same corner. You, crying like an embarrassed pinkie bitch, get knocked the fuck out AGAIN but this time, there are 100 members of the Red Dragon Sun On Yee 18K Gangster Triad Members. You get your shit beaten to kingdom come.

The end.

So where does the wu tang clan come into the picture?

as you're about to turn around the corner, you suddenly see a mob of Chinese Red Dragon Sun On Yee 18K gangster members.
I beat them up and rape their wives because I’m not a manlet ricecel. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Average “white person” on r/turbochangs

cope fanfiction. Polish boys are fucking all yall chink whores

how many copepost do you make? im racist but i dont shit up the board like this.