Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Rioting and murder of an innocent man is quite obviously IncelTears fault

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
You know the way all misogyny is our fault while we are here sitting at home playing on video games and browsing .co 24/7 while 40% of rapes are committed by women's current/former partners and another 40% are committed by a friend...which statistically makes IncelTears more of a rape threat than us of course :feelsmega: :soy:

If they had respected Incels this wouldn't be happening. If it wasn't for them an innocent man wouldn't have been killed by the police and all this mayhem wouldn't have ever transpired. Causing people to commit suicide on their Subreddit until they get banned and have to move elsewhere isn't enough they have to cause this too.

I don't need to explain or justify any of this of course because I'm going by their logic :feelsthink:

The meek shall inherit the earth

You know the way all misogyny is our fault while we are here sitting at home playing on video games and browsing .co 24/7 while 40% of rapes are committed by women's current/former partners and another 40% are committed by a friend...which statistically makes IncelTears more of a rape threat than us of course :feelsmega: :soy:

I don't need to explain or justify any of this of course because I'm going by their logic :feelsthink:
High iq statement right here

IT is scared of virgins sitting home watching anime meanwhile someone is smashing their windows and throwing Molotov cocktails.

:feelsclown: world

Wouldn't be surprised if they unironically blamed us for the killing of George nigger dindu nuffin shiet floyde, they blamed us when their original sub got pruned afterall