Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This right here really hurt me, it crushed my soul

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-dt-fletcher-cox-sued-151350229.html

What you're about to read made me feel empty and just more depressed than what I already am. This a text between a cheating wife and her lover, an NFL player

NeYmsiy.png

If you want to read the full texts

Picture of the whore

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/fletcher-cox-sued-for-allegedly-banging-mans-wife-ruining-marriage.1330160/

hUH1gub.jpg

That woman cheated on her husband with a black NFL player. I cant and dont want to imagine the type of pain that he must be going through, your wife decided to cheat on you because you were inept    :( She decided to spread her legs to TYRONE. I can hear her moaning like a whore and enjoying every second he was pounding her pussy into oblivion  :( 

Even though its not me, it hurts me like hell to read the story, I could never satisfy her the same way Tyrone can, im fucking subhuman, nothing but a piece of trash,  genetic trash, fuck me and every cell in my body, 

Hitler was right, there are some people who are superior to others. Im worthless.

Once again, degenerate trash like this needs to be thrown in prison. It is time we stop putting up with this. Get this rabid scum out of society. I am tired of it. Both the adulteress and the piece of trash NFL player should be locked away.

Unfortunately, this sort of behavior is both accepted and encouraged. Females will talk about how it's "her body, she can do what she wants", and men will laugh at this like it is some sort of joke. Degenerate scum. I can't wait for Judgement Day when pieces of trash like this who callously destroy and/or support the destruction of a spouse's soul are consumed by fire.

Westcoastincel said:
https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-dt-fletcher-cox-sued-151350229.html

What you're about to read made me feel empty and just more depressed than what I already am. This a text between a cheating wife and her lover, an NFL player

NeYmsiy.png

If you want to read the full texts

Picture of the whore

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/fletcher-cox-sued-for-allegedly-banging-mans-wife-ruining-marriage.1330160/

hUH1gub.jpg

That woman cheated on her husband with a black NFL player. I cant and dont want to imagine the type of pain that he must be going through, your wife decided to cheat on you because you were inept    :( She decided to spread her legs to TYRONE. I can hear her moaning like a whore and enjoying every second he was pounding her pussy into oblivion  :( 

Even though its not me, it hurts me like hell to read the story, I could never satisfy her the same way Tyrone can, im fucking subhuman, nothing but a piece of trash,  genetic trash, fuck me and every cell in my body, 

Hitler was right, there are some people who are superior to others. Im worthless.

Money/Status > Looks?

That nfl nigga is fucking ugly as hell. 

Unless... her husband has a 4inch which has been dwarfed by Tyrones mighty 8inches+.

Troll

But fuck em' both, or all three, or whatever, honestly couldn't be happier

They deserve this kind of shit desu

A Good Friend said:
Troll

Fuck you, you fake incel

Westcoastincel said:
A Good Friend said:
Troll
Fuck you, you fake incel

you're cute ; )

I have no simpathy for cucks

only if they REACT to this state of affairs we shall consider them our potential allies

that said,

this stuff happens constantly, much more than it's portrayed in the media
the level of abominion is so out of hand it will be impossible to solve the situation without radical measures

all men of honor shall compact and reclame their dignity
females NEED fucking authority if we want a sustainable society

stories like this one are NAUSEAFUEL for me, not even rage anymore
I have people I know in my life suffering this shit

no man, I am not going to accept this

nausea said:
I have no simpathy for cucks
only if they REACT to this state of affairs we shall consider them our potential allies
that said,
this stuff happens constantly, much more than it's portrayed in the media
the level of abominion is so out of hand it will be impossible to solve the situation without radical measures
all men of honor shall compact and reclame their dignity
females NEED fucking authority if we want a sustainable society
stories like this one are NAUSEAFUEL for me, not even rage anymore
I have people I know in my life suffering this shit
no man, I am not going to accept this

You reap what you sow. Why shouldn't blind ignorance come with a substantial penalty?

i dont understand why the story details his fucking football stats for year. is that really relevant to the story? is that really relevant IN LIFE for that matter? sports are fucking retarded

looks money STATUS

also, holy fuck that tyrone is low iq as FUCK. just shows you women don't give a fuck about intelligence or none of that. literally sounds like an autist when he's texting her.

If you're surprised by this you're not paying attention.

Should of sued that cunt instead of tyrone

Guy was thinking She was a perfect angel and tyrone was manipulated her in to cheating

What kind of cuck gets madder at the guy and not his whore of a wife

yeah, remember when I said lipstickalley is one of the worst places on the internet? They usually encourage this kind of thing.

White women deserve painful death.

ItheIthe said:
 I can't wait for Judgement Day when pieces of trash like this who callously destroy and/or support the destruction of a spouse's soul are consumed by fire.

NUCLEAR cope. It's not gonna happen buddy. Once you die, that's it. :)

There was some webm where a veteran's girl cheated on BBC.. Veteran tried to confort a bbc dude but couldnt do shit lmqo

she's just a regular everyday whore married to her looksmatch, he's a millionaire famous athlete. H Y P E R G A M Y

A Good Friend said:
You reap what you sow. Why shouldn't blind ignorance come with a substantial penalty?

yes I get that man

the fact is that it's a matter that concerns the whole society

I've seen a small portion of what life is like for NBA players and big shot athletes at a large university.

Incels have no idea just how far they're behind.

A wife cheating. Nothing new. Happens all the time.

>married in 2017

???

OP is same troll that trolls lookism, using same tactics of alts just to let you all know

Just fucking lol at using a top MS nfl player as a common example

No wonder racism is rampant among white males. They can’t compete with the BBC.  

That being said I have no fucks to give for any man who would get married in this toxic social environment.

I hate NFL players. Everyone worships them even though all they do is play a stupid game.

cucked said:
thetruecelibate said:
A wife cheating. Nothing new. Happens all the time.
BBCs are healthier, physically and don't have depression and mental illness. they are happy all the time, have big dicks, and funny personalities and almost all of them can sing and dance
I have been cucked by a BBC before and most women secretly yearn for BBC inside them. I learned this the hard way. If not BBC then another dark tall ethnic or white Chad.

Good point there

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

Are you a cuck OP? Since you had the need to imagine the act I sure think so. If cheating was punishable by death, this shit would happen far less frequently.

NekoStance said:
OP is same troll that trolls lookism, using same tactics of alts just to let you all know

Just fucking lol at using a top MS nfl player as a common example

Youre a fucking idiot. This place is going to shit by allowing retards like you to even post here. You stupid fakecel.

A cheating white whore of a wife chasing BBC. What a surprise. Not sure what she was planning to do when the baby came out black? Even more obvious than when the baby came out ginger.

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
yes I get that man
the fact is that it's a matter that concerns the whole society

So let's say things improve and this type of thing never occurs. Should we be glad whomever this asshole is still gets to fuck his wife?
You more than anyone shouldn't be so jolly-jack pleased with this society even when it functions "correctly."

Alpha genetics win again. Color me shocked.

A Good Friend said:
So let's say things improve and this type of thing never occurs. Should we be glad whomever this asshole is still gets to fuck his wife?
You more than anyone shouldn't be so jolly-jack pleased with this society even when it functions "correctly."

no man there's a misunderstanding here, if I intend you correctly

cucks like that must be hanged

when I say that's a matter of society I have in my mind a society where those stuff does not even happen in the first place

probably I just fraintended you eh

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
no man there's a misunderstanding here, if I intend you correctly
cucks like that must be hanged
when I say that's a matter of society I have in my mind a society where those stuff does not even happen in the first place
probably I just fraintended you eh

Wouldn't the husband be paying a price for being weak in the first place?
Didn't weak men help build this evil society?

I mean, as a guy who seems to declare jihad on his cheerios every morning, you've gotta get behind that.

OMG. Read the extra stuff in the forum. This guy wants to get her pregnant and is all like "i don't want to be a single mom" and he's like "you won't" and she is eating it up even though she's already married to a fucking guy! FUCKING DISGUSTING WHORE SLAG CUNT!

Even though statistically some 97% of white/black half breeds grow up in single mother households. Women are so stupid i don't know how they survive adolescence.

A Good Friend said:
Wouldn't the husband be paying a price for being weak in the first place?
Didn't weak men help build this evil society?

I mean, as a guy who seems to declare jihad on his cheerios every morning, you've gotta get behind that.

no man

no man is "weak" in my book, none

the concept of men weaknesses is totally a twisted way to say "man up" in disguised words, imo

I walked in the path of the cuck ( and it was not going well )

I actually came up with a decision, incel>cuckoldry, it's a personal decision and I preach it, take it or not

granted I am not in your shoes fully 100%, but we are both here for a reason

I irl , barring the fact that females interact with me rarely, do not accept to be disrespected by them in the slightest ( to use an euphemism ), I ( may Allah have mercy ) do not find myself catching fucking feelings for them
obviously I legit fear to lose my right mind over one of them but if it's going to happen I think I will just bail out at the first hint of manipulation

I am not "strong" in any way, I guess I am just deluding myself or coping next level, idk

cucks conduct a miserable life, they rope themselves everyday, guess what ? their fucking fault !!!
they do not only cuck themselves, but the most atrocious thing is the fact that they enable with their behaviour those beasts
total perfect definition of abominion, fuck them with the force of a thousands suns!!!

they should have known better, I only make an exception: old cucks in a marriage, they are fubar and will never liberate themselves even if they wish to react, they are truly fucked. 

fuck life

commander_zoidberg said:
Women are so stupid i don't know how they survive adolescence.

they do not survive as women, they already became beasts

nausea said:
no man
no man is "weak" in my book, none
the concept of men weaknesses is totally a twisted way to say "man up" in disguised words, imo
I walked in the path of the cuck ( and it was not going well )
I actually came up with a decision, incel>cuckoldry, it's a personal decision and I preach it, take it or not
granted I am not in your shoes fully 100%, but we are both here for a reason
I irl , barring the fact that females interact with me rarely, do not accept to be disrespected by them in the slightest ( to use an euphemism ), I ( may Allah have mercy ) do not find myself catching fucking feelings for them
obviously I legit fear to lose my right mind over one of them but if it's going to happen I think I will just bail out at the first hint of manipulation
I am not "strong" in any way, I guess I am just deluding myself or coping next level, idk
cucks conduct a miserable life, they rope themselves everyday, guess what ? their fucking fault !!!
they do not only cuck themselves, but the most atrocious thing is the fact that they enable with their behaviour those beasts
total perfect definition of abominion, fuck them with the force of a thousands suns!!!
they should have known better, I only make an exception: old cucks in a marriage, they are fubar and will never liberate themselves even if they wish to react, they are truly fucked.
fuck life

A purely masculine being will always be half of a whole. The entire problem is that feminine energy is in short supply. Women know this, they know the spiritual reward for spending their 20's between the sheets is a tainted, miserable soul; A stain they can't seem to wash through achievement and success. Sure, they'll deny it on the face; In their social media and lives, but they can't fool the self, and you can't live in conflict with yourself.

A Good Friend said:
A purely masculine being will always be half of a whole. The entire problem is that feminine energy is in short supply. Women know this, they know the spiritual reward for spending their 20's between the sheets is a tainted, miserable soul; A stain they can't seem to wash through achievement and success. Sure, they'll deny it on the face; In their social media and lives, but they can't fool the self, and you can't live in conflict with yourself.

I am plagued by constant loneliness and I am old

cucked said:
BBCs are healthier, physically and don't have depression and mental illness. they are happy all the time, have big dicks, and funny personalities and almost all of them can sing and dance

I have been cucked by a BBC before and most women secretly yearn for BBC inside them. I learned this the hard way. If not BBC then another dark tall ethnic or white Chad.

more like you were cucked because you secretly yearn for BBC inside of you, faggot.

Ever think why black men who fetishize interracial dating seem to, on average, end up w/ the bottom of the barrel WF? The fit BM/fat WF stereotype isn't because BM like 'em fat (on that note: while BM often do like 'em "thicker", like most other men they still prefer WHR<0.7; i.e., even among black men, fat/obese chasing is a rare paraphilia -- anyone saying they like 'em fat is most likely coping with the shittiness of their dating pool options). 

ALDQzfS.png

Ever wonder what ex-NFL player/reality star Terrell Owens was doing eloping a SINGLE MOM POSTAL WORKER?  

BBC is not an advantage in interracial dating (on average -- there are rare exceptions/fetishizing). The story in the OP is about the power and status of being an NFL athlete, NOT BBC.

Kill them both.