Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This ricecel lookin rapper lost his virginity when he was like 13. How? just be thug nigga

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-

i wish i had very low iq and was born in da hood maybe my life woulda been different

Asians aren't always incel, they can get laid with their own women, all the garbage about Asian noodlewhores worshipping white men is just bullshit unfortunately, otherwise I wouldn't mind a noodlewhore for some sex, I would never marry them, but they have no interest in me or other ugly autistic white guys.

Is this a joke video? Seems like a meme video.

I dont listen to much rap

he's probably lying about it

maxresdefault2.jpg

guy on left who got killed a month ago

lol at thinking this guy is ugly, just manlet

Him and X look like they could be in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Pretty neat I guess.

believable...I knew a ricecel growing up that thugmaxxed and slayed the fuck out. never underestimate the amount of pussy the average chigga can pull

haha no way i have an asian friend who looks exactly like him minus the tattoos and dyed hair

no thanks, imitating niggers is life on easy mode. basically the male version of femoids. a mass genocide of wiggers is in order. destroy urbanism.

My HS was half asian but yea. Asian guys slayed with all the girls who weren't Asian. The Asian girls would fuck other ethnicities but date an asian boyfriend for a bit just to please their parents before they go off to college to fuck any big dick under the sun.