Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This Redditor needs to be invited here and appointed Eternal Supreme Leader of incels

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Holy shit.

Last edited:
"Are you one of the Incels? I really hope not.

I think you can find someone, just need some confidence. If you're really serious, try some self-help books on confidence or self-esteem.

But I'm sorry, did you just want to vent as opposed to getting advice?"

50...FUCKING...YEARS...OLD..."CONFIDENCE"..."SELF ESTEEM"..."CAN FIND SOMEONE"...

> hit the gym

FFS the guy is 50 and is still kissless. Wtf is normies problem? If he was 18 and underweight or overweight, sure. But he's 50.

I really hope this guy was LARPing. I'd sui before I reach 50.

i just like how they describe us incels as people who think WOMAN should sleep with us, get your facts together fucking CUCKS

I think you can find someone, just need some confidence. If you're really serious, try some self-help books on confidence or self-esteem.
laughter.gif

He said he tried online dating, didn't work, but still doesn't consider himself an incel.

He's also white apparently.

1478216531005.jpg

> hit the gym

FFS the guy is 50 and is still kissless. Wtf is normies problem? If he was 18 and underweight or overweight, sure. But he's 50.

I really hope this guy was LARPing. I'd sui before I reach 50.
Kek indeed... Also, he should be the leader and the captain of incels.is.

But seriously...50 years old!!! 50! Fuck...

"What TV shows do you watch? I spend a lot of my spare time binging TV."

No worries, guys, he is just a TVcel. He should spend more time showering than watching TV; all problems instantly solved.

A group of people who are Involuntary Celibate. They are a strange bunch. You can get an idea by visiting /r/Incels. But please don't go too far in there. Some of them hate women because women don't have sex with them or date them and they believe they SHOULD. Some even go so far to advocate rape. Basically, it is all the women's fault that they are unable to form relationships with them. Sad stuff.

1516916720746-jpg.4230

just to be clear this guy doesnt even belong here, let alone made leader of this place. he straight up shades us for not blaming ourselves for shitty genetics whilst simultaneously admitting he blames himself for shitty genetics. what a cuck.

Well,that was sad to read:feelsbadman:.

He just needs to be more confident tbh. That will get all the girls griping on his shirt.

id feel bad for him if he didnt blame himself so much for being dealt a shitty life hand and just taking it like a good cuck.

I would end myself before reaching 40. Just lol at people recommending the gym

Gym is a healthy cope, nothing more.

he just needs to be himself

He didn’t approach from a 45 degree angle, showered only once, and failed to hold frame.

Such fucking weak questions and advice in that thread.

Notice how short most of his responses are in that Reddit thread. When you have been beaten down for so long in life, you don't have much energy to compose elaborate responses. That's how I see myself in another decade or two if I haven't offed myself by then.

that woman hater needs to work on his toxic personality

One of his responses:

Probably around 35 I realized it was starting to be a losing battle.

Damn, I'm on the exact same path as this guy. I'm having the same thoughts at this age.

"But please don't go too far in there."

kek'd hard at normies being scared of men discovering and being enlightened by the blackpill.
Liberals need to be gassed.

get to asia ASAP boyo

I'm going there sometime this year no matter what. Part of me wants to go ASAP, while the other part of me wants to wait until next winter so that I'm not stuck in this frozen shithole then.

"Are you one of the Incels? I really hope not.

But I'm sorry, did you just want to vent as opposed to getting advice?"

50...FUCKING...YEARS...OLD..."CONFIDENCE"..."SELF ESTEEM"..."CAN FIND SOMEONE"...
These people need to get there heads out of their virtue signaling anuses and see how things really are.

Last edited:
this guy should just rope tbh

All hail the ST.50cel our lord