Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This poor mentally challenged filipinocel is literally me RN

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/7x1moh/mentally_challenged_ba_kaklase_ko

/

Thread title: Is my classmate mentally challenged?​

Help, I THINK my classmate has autism. He's the oldest (18 years of age) of the class and yet doesn't act like it. I tried talking to him, but I don't understand him, promise, it's like talking to a wall when you talk to him. I wonder how he got into our school. Since he acts so weird, he is prone to bullying in the classroom. With so much bullying, he is pitiful. Here are the things I noticed about him:

Spaces out during classes

I sometimes notice him smiling (maybe he just remembered something funny but idk) at the wall of our classroom and then there is a head jerking. Furthermore, it's like he really has his own world - he only listens to himself, he doesn't care about us.

Poor Social Skills

It seems difficult for him to speak. What's worse, my classmates always tease him because of his monotone voice. Then when you talk to him, his eyes are in a different direction. Another thing is that he is really shy. Even raising hand for recitation, he's nervous. His hand is shaking.

He has no Friends... Literally

Because of his low social skills, he is always alone on the school campus. Every break, he eats alone, he walks around the school alone, etc. Some of my nice classmates try to hang out with him but he always refuses because I think he's scared.

Not Academically Inclined

He had to retake our calculus class. One of my profs took pity on him, just let him pass.

Seems to be only active/focus on things that interest him

He doesn't care if things fluctuate around him, as long as he does what interests him.

Fidgety

It's like his hand is always moving, he looks like he's making gang signs on the chair. I think he has ADHD too?

Anyway, I just want to know if anyone here knows what's wrong with him. What I see on google is confusing. But in all seriousness, I'm not in the right disposition in saying that he has autism or some shit. I just think he has autism.

It's over for him bein non NT truecel in a third world country. His life must be hell, can't even afford good copes and probably forced to wagie for peanuts. No neetbux.

Theres Nothing wrong with Him , society just makes him wrong "

Everything has to be a protein copy that runs the exact Algorhytmn everyone else runs .

if you dont run said Algorhythmn , you will get shitted on .

Woman are mostly immune to this , because their Woman .

Kek Fucking World :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

he looks like he's making gang signs on the chair.
:feelsgah::feelsgah: absolutely over for crip-cels :feelsgah:

why is pinoy language so weird, half of it is english, other half some bing bong nonsense :feelswhat:

Everything has to be a protein copy that runs the exact Algorhytmn everyone else runs .