Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place is the only place where I can say nigger and retard and not get treated like Hitler because of it. Which is based.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everything else outside of here brings in sensitive zoomers and millennials who probably won't survive a day without TV, phone and computers. Most of what they will do is kill themselves. I don't trust redditors will actually kill anyone. They are too hormonally castrated to do anything about it.

We're all proud proponents of social justice and anti-racism here, you bigoted inkwell! :society:

Most of this site is zoomers and millennials, though; just not the cucked type, indoctrinated and in servitude to rampant hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, foid worship, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans as the bluepilled hegemony demands it. :feelsjuice:

Everything else outside of here brings in sensitive zoomers and millennials who probably won't survive a day without TV, phone and computers. Most of what they will do is kill themselves. I don't trust redditors will actually kill anyone. They are too hormonally castrated to do anything about it.
Yesterday I entered an English server in Discord and those zoomer-faggots were reeeeeeeeeeeing like autists "keep this public space safe". :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

We're all proud proponents of social justice and anti-racism here, you bigoted inkwell! :society:

Most of this site is zoomers and millennials, though; just not the cucked type, indoctrinated and in servitude to rampant hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, foid worship, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans as the bluepilled hegemony demands it. :feelsjuice:
I don't trust zoomers of any kind since they treated me like trash when I came to this cucked dark energy dominated universe

this website is like a relic of a distant past

people were quite cruel when they were free to say whatever they wanted, now with the extreme control of language they created the illusion that people are more empathetic and less violent.

NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗

NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗

Beautiful. We must shove this down the normies throats. They must become hardened like us.

this website is like a relic of a distant past

people were quite cruel when they were free to say whatever they wanted, now with the extreme control of language they created the illusion that people are more empathetic and less violent.

View attachment 688186View attachment 688187
People were always cruel. Wtf are you on about. It's just now people are extremely retarded

Niggas are based af

wanting to say nigger really badly like an itch is cringe how old r u 14

She could've literally get the monitor to trample the monkey but instead screamed.

Such a based monkey ngl.

Its one more reason I hate normies and prefer isolation. As I cannot be bothered to self censor for people who hate my very existence for being a low value male and treat me like a doormat. I am not sure why I should be worried about dare offending and hurting the feelz of such self righteous pretencious asshats who would probably step over me if i was dying on the sidewalk. Normies/foids can fuck right off.

Its one more reason I hate normies and prefer isolation. As I cannot be bothered to self censor for people who hate my very existence for being a low value male and treat me like a doormat. I am not sure why I should be worried about dare offending and hurting the feelz of such self righteous pretencious asshats who would probably step over me if i was dying on the sidewalk. Normies/foids can fuck right off.
They doxxx you if you don't obey ((their)) orders. And that goes with just saying words online

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back