Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is not half as blackpilled as r/incels was

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Especially when we used to go private and block all the normans out

Too many normies, lookismfags, TRPscum and inceltears moles here trying push the PUA/Game agenda and trying to deny looks theory.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to binge watch HeedAndSucceed videos to wash the taste of these red and bluepills from my mouth

There are less intruders here than cuckitt tbh

There are less intruders here than cuckitt tbh

That's the beauty of the reddit format though. The obvious intruders would get downvoted into oblivion. Sometimes azavii would just ban them. Almost nobody gets banned here unless they ask for it. Moderation here is too soft tbh.

Especially when we used to go private and block all the normans out

Too many normies, lookismfags, TRPscum and inceltears moles here trying push the PUA/Game agenda and trying to deny looks theory.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to binge watch HeedAndSucceed videos to wash the taste of these red and bluepills from my mouth
Nice taste man. I LOVE his videos. Especially the latest one when he talks about quiting. Watched it twice.

Nice taste man. I LOVE his videos. Especially the latest one when he talks about quiting. Watched it twice.
his vids don't even apply to you though lol

You should try watching oreoman if you havent hes the true blackpill

HeedAndSucceed

Just watched one of his videos, he's not a bad looking dude.

I see guys like him score all the time.

So whatever problems he's having is not strictly looks.

Oh, yes, definitely not enough hate and vitriol.

It's not like it was channeled towards more than self-erosion.

You can be blackpilled without being a crybaby. I think the tenor of the conversation is slightly elevated here, which is a good thing.

Now go masturbate and hate yourself, you fucking coward.

Game is bs. Low inhibition and or NT with decent looks is all you need.

There is a guy here who is pro-degeneracy and denies looks theory, yet is not banned.

Lot of bluepilled cucks here who would pass as a cuckit normie.

That's because half of r/incels posters were legit LARPers.

That's because half of r/incels posters were legit LARPers.

The worst part was that the LARPers were the actual obnoxious ones that blocked any attempt at discourse, communication or idea coagulation. There still are some around here, you see them every time a well-written post tries to put 2 and 2 together and move the community forward, usually by drowning it in irrelevance and railroading towards moronic subjects, the most classic of them all being "mirror mirror on the wall".

I was away for one day and it's like all hell broke loose. Wtf happened?

That's the beauty of the reddit format though. The obvious intruders would get downvoted into oblivion. Sometimes azavii would just ban them. Almost nobody gets banned here unless they ask for it. Moderation here is too soft tbh.
u forgot the part where the sub would be filled with intruders who would upvote their agenda