Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill APA guidelines prove why therapy is a psyops for incels

I see, it's a very good thread, I don't really have anything to add, I looked through all the hyperlinks

Odd how all the women are in positions of power in so called patriarchy, the cognitive dissonance is insane, women are overrepresented in jobs that are useless yet luxurious and easy

I see, it's a very good thread, I don't really have anything to add, I looked through all the hyperlinks

Thanks man, I have some other high effort posts in the oven. Keep a lookout brocel

Odd how all the women are in positions of power in so called patriarchy, the cognitive dissonance is insane, women are overrepresented in jobs that are useless yet luxurious and easy

"muh glass ceiling :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Whores can get jobs while having less requirements or experience because of "muh diversity"
Meanwhile i have plenty of certifications and a Bachelor's degree and still struggling to find shit

I have to go routinely for NEETbux, it's honestly infuriating. My current one is some old milf with big tits, like she could cure me right the fuck now by letting me suck on those milkers :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
A couple paragraphs and a thread telling us to abandon therapist later, yet you're still seeing one? Regardless of NEET status you're still supporting their cause and pockets by going to one, a foid at that.

Thanks man, I have some other high effort posts in the oven. Keep a lookout brocel
Yeah tag me in them
Whores can get jobs while having less requirements or experience because of "muh diversity"
Meanwhile i have plenty of certifications and a Bachelor's degree and still struggling to find shit
Apart of it is, it's in the legislation to hire women and stuff to a certain degree, I looked into it all I kind of forget it, it's legislated in Australia and probably other western countries too I presume, they have to hire women and stuff but theres nothing like it for men, and then women are also hot and get halo effect and SMV effect helps them get a job

A couple paragraphs and a thread telling us to abandon therapist later, yet you're still seeing one? Regardless of NEET status you're still supporting their cause and pockets by going to one, a foid at that.

I need to for my benefits, if I abandon that then I become homeless

Yeah tag me in them

Apart of it is, it's in the legislation to hire women and stuff to a certain degree, I looked into it all I kind of forget it, it's legislated in Australia and probably other western countries too I presume, they have to hire women and stuff but theres nothing like it for men, and then women are also hot and get halo effect and SMV effect helps them get a job

Will do

And yes, diversity hires always win in the end. Whether it's to look good for normies and/or cheap labor so the higher ups can indulge themselves in meaningless decadence

That's insane. It's like how blackrock and vanguard are behind the scenes forcing all our media to get ESG cucked else they won't get funding

“Oh yeah you should totally tell us your darkest secrets, we won’t tell anybody we promise” :fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

Psychology is Jewish snake oil.

APA has been a shill organization since they took homosexuality and transgenderism off the list. This is also one other reason to not trust female therapists, living life on tutorial mode gives them skewed views of the world.

Goes to show you ((((((who)))))))) really runs things behind the curtains

APA has been a shill organization since they took homosexuality and transgenderism off the list. This is also one other reason to not trust female therapists, living life on tutorial mode gives them skewed views of the world.
Faggotry is 100% mental disorder