Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This place is important, but it isn't the answer.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Incels.co (and related) is just a puzzle piece among a bigger puzzle to me.

I can feel it when I come on here; something is missing, it isn't the answer, this can't be the final stage or destination.

You must ride through to reach the next stage; this is absolutely necessary. Fate has it that you must, and you can't fight fate.

Last edited:
Answer is probably the rope/suicide/death.

Here can be some answers that can help u to find and move on

the answer is in some onion site thats probably impossible to find

This is mistagged. Should be [Soy].

Blackpilled, based and cynical mindset is the final stop (or rope.) You sound like a kid that is in denial tbh tbh.

Blackpilled, based and cynical mindset is the final stop (or rope.) You sound like a kid that is in denial tbh tbh.
This. OP is coping hard if he thinks there's any hope.

Answer is taking toilets rights away

Can we just agree to eliminate the Jews?

I can feel it when I come on here; something is missing, it isn't the answer, this can't be the final stage or destination.

I know what you mean, I feel it also

You must ride through to reach the next stage; this is absolutely necessary. Fate has it that you must, and you can't fight fate.
This is high IQ as you have much awareness of the current journey and where and what the final destination both looks and feels like, to project that this forum is not enough is a transcendant thought as many just rot on here.
I completely agree time on here is neccessary but I see this as only one part of a large puzzle, where incels.co only fulfils the role of increasing your awareness of the environment and its rules and just how much things are and have been stacked against you historically and will probably always be. There has to be a self actualising stage where you crystallize the knowledge and awareness aquired on these forums and manifest it into some kind of production, whatever your skillset is art, design, writing, music, code, whatever it is we need incels to tell the story of these lost men from society through these mediums. That is how you transcend this propesterous world and essentially "make your mark on it and shape and mould it to better represent objective reality, incels.co essentially embedded into the art or craft or output you produce.

Can we just agree to eliminate the Jews?
cope if u eliminate Jews without killing all the rich WASPs, rich Corrupt scum, and other rich dogs

Isn't the answer to wait for better sex robots? and rope if not able to wait.

Isn't the answer to wait for better sex robots? and rope if not able to wait.

No.

The final stage absolutely can't have to do with an object or anything material, rather, think in terms of state or being.

Sex robot is a foolish cope to me. Imagine having to change your wives batteries? Please stop this madness.

No.

The final stage or answer absolutely can't have to do with an object or anything material, rather, think in terms of state or being.

Now sex robot is a foolish cope to me. Imagine having to change your wives batteries. Please, stop this madness.

What drugs did you take before making this thread?

Getting black pilled isn't the end goal, it's a necessary step towards your personal enlightenment. That's what this place helps you do - get the brutally harsh truth.

Last edited:
Maybe it can be a wake-up call for some.

The final destination is simple if we understand that every life history is generally a tragedy and ends in death. Why is this so? To produce the effect of resignation and eventually asceticism.

There hovers the final goal, the true end, in Buddhist parlance, Nirvana, Hinduism Moksha, union with god for the christians.

however not many attain to this and suicide instead, which is like stopping a pain cure to the disease called life. And thus they only die an apparent and not real death, thus rebirth back into this world which is pretty much hell Proper.

We in some terms represent the minority of men who were forced to sit out in life. Over time more men will awaken. It will be a painful journey and any of us will be lucky to see the day. We currently live in a time of linear cucking and foid worship. When we hit the climax that’s when the ball will finally roll down hill and crush all of the degeneracy.

I personally believe that if the u.s. ever gets a female president that is a sign we’re at the pinnacle.

Last edited:
No.

The final stage absolutely can't have to do with an object or anything material, rather, think in terms of state or being.

Sex robot is a foolish cope to me. Imagine having to change your wives batteries? Please stop this madness.
Who cares about changing batteries on a sexbot? That's not a turn off for me. Sexbots will be what put holes back in their place, and help uncucked men take the blackpill easier.
We in some terms represent the minority of men who were forced to sit out in life. Over time more men will awaken. It will be a painful journey and any of us will be lucky to see the day. We currently live in a time of linear cucking and foid worship. When we hit the climax that’s when the ball will finally roll down hill and crush all of the degeneracy.

I personally believe that if the u.s. ever gets a female president that is a sign we’re at the pinnacle.
We've already passed the pinnacle when cucks started buying shit covered brownies from cam whores.

Last edited:
Who cares about changing batteries on a sexbot? That's not a turn off for me. Sexbots will be what put holes back in their place, and help uncucked men take the blackpill easier.

And how will you have babies with your sex bot?

How will you share memories, have real love and children? Sex robot is just foolish retardation.

Sex is more important than having babies.

It doesn't replace what I am talking about, ie. the "bond" between male and female, for the purpose of creating new life.

To me a sex robot would be just an improved form of self-masturbation.

Not fulfilling, only 50% there perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back