Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This overpriced interactive anatomically correct 3D model of the human body costs $11,000 to buy. Should I start saving money for it?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Usually even the most expensive 3D anatomical models cost no more than $100-150. So why does this 3D model (link below) cost $11000? Its because every muscle is rigged to show how their shapes accurately change as we flex, bend, and move. I've searched for an app which provides me with joint articulation and muscle contraction but those only allow users to focus on one set of muscles without allowing the entire model to be posed. So this $11000 is the only complete one I have found that can be posed. There's another such model under development from this Latvian company called Anatomy Standard but their model is number development and they haven't provided a roadmap of the timeline of completion.

Why do I want to buy this? So I can accelerate my anatomy learning.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpruxC0JEAQ

If people have to ask an online forum whether or not they should do something, they usually aren't serious about doing it anyway.

If people have to ask an online forum whether or not they should do something, they usually aren't serious about doing it anyway.
I'm very serious about learning anatomy nigga. I already bought a new computer and drawing tablet to learn 3D art and that cost $2000 overall. I also did some 3D art work myself. This one however, is totally overpriced but their product is too enticing. This model will enable me to learn anatomy to a high degree to realism within a very short amount of time. What would've otherwise taken years would only take months.

Try to find a pirate community to do a group buy and then pirate it

Try to find a pirate community to do a group buy and then pirate it
:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: Thank you for this suggestion! Where do I find such communities?

I just need my DIY japanese milf sex dolls delivered in my home someday . And i will be content

I just need my DIY japanese milf sex dolls delivered in my home someday . And i will be content
I would buy a sex doll if its skin was hyper-realistic.

Usually even the most expensive 3D anatomical models cost no more than $100-150. So why does this 3D model (link below) cost $11000? Its because every muscle is rigged to show how their shapes accurately change as we flex, bend, and move. I've searched for an app which provides me with joint articulation and muscle contraction but those only allow users to focus on one set of muscles without allowing the entire model to be posed. So this $11000 is the only complete one I have found that can be posed. There's another such model under development from this Latvian company called Anatomy Standard but their model is number development and they haven't provided a roadmap of the timeline of completion.

Why do I want to buy this? So I can accelerate my anatomy learning.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpruxC0JEAQ

Just kidnap your bully and the worst people you know that dont even deserve to live because theyre horrible humans and then study theyre body instead, Use surgical tools or whatever

Just kidnap your bully and the worst people you know that dont even deserve to live because theyre horrible humans and then study theyre body instead, Use surgical tools or whatever
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I would buy a sex doll if its skin was hyper-realistic.
True that.. i think its possible to achieve that but tbh i would be satisfied if it can come even little close to a real skin

:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: Thank you for this suggestion! Where do I find such communities?
You might try
finding an invite to thegeeks.click or an art site like cgpeers

You might try
finding an invite to thegeeks.click or an art site like cgpeers

Buy a pajeet slave or dig a grave/scavenge Ganges for the remains, you'll save yourself that 11k

Buy a pajeet slave or dig a grave/scavenge Ganges for the remains, you'll save yourself that 11k
:lul: :lul: :lul: The problem with these solutions is that the skin and fat obscures the muscles. I need to look at the ecorche, i.e., a body with no skin.

Are you training to be a doctor?

:lul: :lul: :lul: The problem with these solutions is that the skin and fat obscures the muscles. I need to look at the ecorche, i.e., a body with no skin.
Burger King

$11,000? Are you kidding? Nobody would pay that for something you can get free.
You can get 3d models of ecorches for free or low price, but you can't get one that's rigged and articulated with every muscle either contracting or relaxing. This is a very high achievement in anatomical art, which artists can only reach after 5 to 7 years of consistent work and study. Nevertheless, $11k is too much. Maybe $2k is a better bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back