Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I give the money I saved up for a Rhinoplasty to my parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Over the last 2 years I've saved £4,500 intended for much needed Rhinoplasty.

However, last week my parents car broke down. It's a really old car (14 years old) and its constantly fucking up. It's hard for my parents since they both work and they need the car. Now they're travelling to work and back by bus and it takes a few hours. It's worse because my dad finishes work really late and has to take the bus at night with criminals and weirdos.
Most of the money theyve earned over the years they've spent on me and my sister.

So back to the title, should I give them the 4.5k so they can buy a new car? I've kept the savings hidden from them btw. This is a tough decision because I really need the Rhinoplasty. Every day I feel more and more suicidal with my ugly face. If I don't get it within the next year, I genuinely think I will commit suicide.

I feel annoyed and upset that I'm even having to think about keeping the money. If society wasn't so obsessed with looks, if I wasn't bullied for years for being ugly, this would be an easy decision and I wouldn't think twice about buying them a car.

Yes you should. The nose can wait tbh.

But I was supposed to have it done before I go to university in 2yrs time :feelsrope:
I doubt it's that bad what kind of nose do you have ? low rooted asian one or just a huge bird nose?

Fuck no. Get the surgery.

That's a really tough decision. Do they have enough money to buy themselves a car in the near future? Also busses aren't that bad unless you live in a slum or something.

can you stomach being incel for another 2 years ? then sure buy the car

Split it. Buy them a bicycle or a scooter.

PM me your nose and I'll give a serious answer.

But know that your parents chose to have children knowing their financial situation so you don't owe them anything. If anything is owed; it is to do the same for your children they did for you.

Last edited:
Get ur dad a motorcycle like they do in asia.

When I hit my 20s, I stopped caring about a noise job and doubt it made a huge difference in my life. If your in HS, just chill.

U can save up again in 2 years.

Fuck them. They chose to have two children, it's their responsibility to handle shit like that, 14 year old car but they dont have the money to fix it or get a new one? The fuck have they been doing?

Fuck them. They chose to have two children, it's their responsibility to handle shit like that, 14 year old car but they dont have the money to fix it or get a new one? The fuck have they been doing?

Get the surgery and make it a point where you turn your life around. Work hard for the coming years and then buy your parents a car/take them for a nice vacation to compensate. They would want you to be happy.

Yeah, Give it to them.. You will feel better about giving it to them than spending it on a rhinoplasty.

A CHILD SHOULD NOT HAVE TO RAISE 2 ADULTS. They probably haven't had a car payment in years, why have they not been saving money????

No fucking way. Get the surgery bro.

Fuck no boyo. Go get the rhino

However, last week my parents car broke down. It's a really old car (14 years old) and its constantly fucking up. It's hard for my parents since they both work and they need the car. Now they're travelling to work and back by bus and it takes a few hours. It's worse because my dad finishes work really late and has to take the bus at night with criminals and weirdos.
Most of the money theyve earned over the years they've spent on me and my sister.

So back to the title, should I give them the 4.5k so they can buy a new car? I've kept the savings hidden from them btw. This is a tough decision because I really need the Rhinoplasty. Every day I feel more and more suicidal with my ugly face. If I don't get it within the next year, I genuinely think I will commit suicide.

I feel annoyed and upset that I'm even having to think about keeping the money. If society wasn't so obsessed with looks, if I wasn't bullied for years for being ugly, this would be an easy decision and I wouldn't think twice about buying them a car.

Fuck foids and society. Your parents are more important tbh. For many of us, our parents are the only people who will have any sympathy for our suffering, everyone else sees us as subhuman. So I would say yes, help them out.

You don't owe them shit. All that money they spent on you was just to help you cope with the dogshit dna they cursed you with, while your sister was high on life getting fucked by chads.

Fuck foids and society. Your parents are more important tbh. For many of us, our parents are the only people who will have any sympathy for our suffering, everyone else sees us as subhuman. So I would say yes, help them out.

OP doesn't need sympathy. He needs surgery.

4500 is not necessary to buy a car tbh, a shit car for only a part of that money does the job as well and you can stay closer to your goal

Youre parents were selfish when they made you. They made you to feel good about themselves and that they can pass on their genes, and that you can go to uni so they can brag about their son.

Now its your time to be selfish

But tbh a nosejob comes last after you have fixed the bone problems underneath, you should be serious about the question if this is the only thing that makes you ugly.

But anyway dont give it to your parents, ieven if they say you wont get it back

A CHILD SHOULD NOT HAVE TO RAISE 2 ADULTS. They probably haven't had a car payment in years, why have they not been saving money????

I wrote in the post, most of the money that they saved, they spent on me and my sister (extra tuition for both, driving lessons, buying us expensive clothes/food for 21 yrs, prices are very high in London) also earlier this year they spent their savings on a new kitchen and bathroom in our house which were badly needed. So they did save money, it's just at this particular moment in time, they don't have much left.

My mom only started working 7 yrs ago btw. For the 14 yrs before that, it was only dad working.

I wrote in the post, most of the money that they saved, they spent on me and my sister (extra tuition for both, driving lessons, buying us expensive clothes/food for 21 yrs, prices are very high in London) also earlier this year they spent their savings on a new kitchen and bathroom in our house which were badly needed. So they did save money, it's just at this particular moment in time, they don't have much left.

My mom only started working 7 yrs ago btw. For the 14 yrs before that, it was only dad working.
In that case sure. Offer to buy them the car, if they have any dignity, they will put up with the bus

If it was me I wouldn't even think about it. I mean, do you really without a shadow of a doubt believe getting rhinoplasty will solve your problems? I honestly doubt it.

They obviously care about you, and would probably consider refusing your money initially. But at the end of the day, they made a lot of sacrifices for you otherwise I'm sure you can only imagine how much worse your life would be.

In the end it's your decision. I believe once you look back at your life in the long term, this will be a moment you wouldn't want to regret.

Definitely don't give it to them. At most give them 1000 and tell them they can use that toward the car. But definitely do not give them everything. If you are so ugly it is making you suicidal then there is nothing more important than fixing that.

Selfishness is an important trait to have and many of us are beta specifically because we lack it sufficiently. Look at trump. He doesn't care who he screws over as long as he gets ahead in life. And he has ascended to the highest level in the world.

Your parents are adults and it was their choice to have you and raise you. It is their responsibility to figure out their car situation. It is not your responsibility. It is your responsibility to figure out how to make your life worthwhile and liveable. If a nose job is important to that, then you need your nose job and that is your priority.

Can’t you lend them the money?

Ok so I spoke to them and offered them the money but they declined it, they said they'll take out a loan to buy a car soon. They told me to save up for something important in the future. So my funds are safe for now - downside is that they now know that I have 4.5k set aside for surgery which they won't understand. They'll probably force me to spend it on a car for myself or towards my studies. Guess I will have to start blackpilling them. Thanks for all your replies guys.

Help them. That is what family is for.

The nose wont change a thing...if only the inceldom could just so easly go away with a nosejob....

Help your parents
You will fill best about that
They are the only ones you got

Help them. That is what family is for.

The nose wont change a thing...if only the inceldom could just so easly go away with a nosejob....

yeah I offered them the money. But as for the nosejob, it would cure my inceldom by at least 70%, it really is huge and disgusting and ruins everything on my face. It was also the main source of my bullying.

Cosmetic surgery is such a waste of fucking money, it won't looksmaxx you stacey will always find a reason to pick chad also look at gross gore a streamer who got a nosejob but nobody gave a fuck, fucker still looks the same but it's your money do what you want with it.

yeah I offered them the money. But as for the nosejob, it would cure my inceldom by at least 70%, it really is huge and disgusting and ruins everything on my face. It was also the main source of my bullying.

Then DO IT. If its what makes you ugly. Time is running. Your dad is old enough to protect himself. Youre what matters now.

Can you live the next few years with that

no dont give them the money, you have to think about yourself first. no one else will.